CHAPTER 28: Queen's Revelation

# CHAPTER 28

Beca's POV

We're here at my dorm tonight. Watching movie?

Nah.

Watching her watch the movie.

She's wearing a black loose tank top and a white shorts while eating her popcorn. We're both laying down at my bed. I don't know what she's watching. I only knew what I'm watching right now.

Chloe didn't insist to know the details of why Ashley, Flo, Fat Amy, Aubrey and Emily were here that night. I think she's just waiting for me to say it.

She didn't even insist to have sex with me. Maybe she understand my point of getting everything slow.

And I hate it.

Now I hate it.

Yeah we're still making out but DUDE. She abstained herself from touching me! She let me touch her but.. that's unfair!

And I'm so bored. I'm trying to distract her by drewing circles to her stomach and even kissing her bare arms but she's not taking off her eyes to the TV screen!

I was about to speak when I heard my stomach growl.

I'm starving.

"Chlo. I'm hungry. Can you cook for me? It's almost 9 and we're still not yet having a dinner. My god."

"What do you want to eat?" She asked and I think for a while. But I can't think! I'm really starving!

"You?" I asked that made her looked at me and smirked.

"Me?"

Oh my god.

"That's not what I mean-

Then she kissed me.

Passionately.

She kissed me like she's more hungry than me. She put her hand to my jaw and gently pulled me for more contact.