CHAPTER 26: Blood Lust

Start from the beginning

Do I need to get mad at her?

At the first place it's not her fault, if I just ignore her kisses and hitting on me maybe Donald will not have a reason to break up with me. It's still mine.

"Hey." She approached with a big smile. I finally smiled back.

"Hey." I approached back. She looks so fashionable. She's like a girl version of Alex. My escort. She's wearing a white crop top with a word of ' D' and a ripped black jeans.

"I know it's pretty weird but I'm Emily Junk. Formally introducing myself to you." She said and I looked around. Everyone is staring at the both of us. Except Donald who was eating his food now. His companions are also staring at us.

"Okay. I'm Stacie Conrad and I don't have any idea why they're staring at us." I whispered. She giggled.

Everyone gasped.

Oh.

"Well, if you don't remember we kissed at the quadrennial game called Unlucky 13. And I'm sure they saw us." She whispered back and winked.

Everyone gasped again.

Oh. I almost forgot that thing.

My mind is now occupied again with so many questions.

"I almost forget that."

"You did. Anyway can we not talk here? You know.. I'm hearing weird things." She said while smiling like a kid and I only nodded. She pulled me outside the cafeteria.

Now, I felt I'm cheating. But we aren't together already.

I stopped from walking that made her stop too and look at me.

"Why are you doing this? Why did you chose me as your partner in that stupid game? Why I am in there?" I asked. "My boyfriend broke up with me after that game and it's because of you- no. Because of me kissing you back. And it's confusing me why he will going to waste such years of us being happy and perfect together for such fucked up reason of kissing you back. It doesn't make sense!" I added and she gave me a stern look. She let go of my hand.

"I don't know why you're in that game. I don't have any idea. Maybe you're smart? I don't know." She exclaimed. And looked at different direction. Avoiding eye contacts. "I just found you fascinating that's why I picked you up." She chuckled before looking at me again. "I don't even know you have a boyfriend. You looks so irresistible so I kissed you. I know it's stupid but come on." She smirked. "I know you like it too."

Okay.

Let's be honest.

I liked it too. I thought that time will be the last day of my life so kissing her back was my last chance to feel such kind of thing. Kissing her back makes me calmed and ease my nervousness.

So why not kissing her back, right?

"So you're a lesbian?"