23: Weaknesses (3rd)

Hours Later

Y/N had again sat up in bed running on no sleep. He looked back and saw Clementine sleeping peacefully while holding AJ. Y/N cracked a smile and stood looking around. Since Alexandria was now damaged, Hilltop made sure of their safety. Y/N sighed heavily and walked away from the group and grabbed the his bag. Y/N quietly opened the door and snuck outside and walked to the gates to leave but was stopped by a certain Archer.

"Where you going?" Y/N turned to the voice and to see Daryl leaning on one of the several trees in Hilltop.
Y/N had to come up with a lie. He needed to end this. "Going on a walk." Y/N said as he walked towards the entrance to Hilltops gates but Daryl stopped him by grabbing his arm which made Y/N pull back from. "I know that look." Daryl said looking Y/N in the eyes. "I had that same look in my eyes when a man had killed my brother. The same man who killed my brother had killed Maggie and Beth's father. Maggie had that same look in her eyes." Y/N scoffed and walked away not making it far when Daryl spoke again. "We all had that same look in our eyes that night Negan killed, Abraham, Glenn and Luke! You think barging in on the damn base and killing Negan will just stop it like that. Cause it won't!" Daryl yelled at him. Y/N turned to Daryl and saw the serious look in his eyes. "We need a plan and it doesn't matter if Gregory wants in on it. We have Alexandria, Kingdom and Hilltop here to fight this son of a bitch." Y/N wanted to fight Negan but Daryl was right. Running in guns blazing would make things worse for them. End result no matter how hard he'd fight. He'd die leaving Clem, AJ and the others. "Go back to bed. Rick and Maggie are gonna knock some since into Gregory and by tomorrow you know what we're gonna do?" Daryl asked. Y/N looked at Daryl and answered his question. "We're gonna fight back and take back our homes."

~the next day~

Rick, Maggie, Daryl, Rosita, Tara, Michonne and Y/N were in Gregory's office telling him what the plan was for the attack on the Savior. But of  course with Gregory being stubborn as always he was against it. "You wanna talk my people and make a army with two communities and fight the people who protect us?!". Gregory yelled out but Maggie has now had enough of it and slammed on his desk and yelled at the coward man. "That people who have protected us has killed our people we care about. He killed, Abraham and Luke and my husband. And because of that man I'm now gonna raise a child who never got to meet their father." Gregory flinched at sudden anger and soon was ready to argue back but was drowned out by Rosita. "We already have the people of Hilltop ready to take back the freedom they had." Gregory was surprised at what was said. "Like it or not but now we have a chance to free the people who had once felt safe." Rick said walking  over to Gregory. "You can go out their right now and see that they could give any shits about what you have to say." Daryl said looking Gregory in the eyes. Jesus walked over to Gregory and put his hand on Gregory's shoulder. "I'm sorry my friend but this needs to be done." Gregory swatted Jesus hand away and stood up from his chair. "Lies. That's what you told them." Only for Tara to scoff at him. "Bullshit, we told them the truth. We tired of living in fear." Gregory was ready to say something else but Y/N cut him off. "We told you before that this would happen without or without you and seeing how were all doing this without you you can sit back or get your ass out of here and cry to Negan." Gregory shook his head. "No my people would betray me." Gregory said in doubt. "Go out there and see for yourself." Michonne said opening his window showing the people grabbing guns and ammo. Gregory stared in disbelief at the action. "Your alone in this Gregory." Rick said to the man who still decided to be stubborn. "You traitorous bastards. I'm not gonna sit here and watch this unfold." Maggie then gave a smirk. He then ran outside making Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Rosita, Tara and Jesus follow him leaving Y/N and Maggie, Maggie who now walked over to the balcony. "This is it." Maggie said as she looked over at the outside scene. "Are you sure your ready for this?" Maggie asked the boy who hasn't moved yet. Y/N nodded. "Clementine and I have had our share of cannibal's, raiders and fear raising son's of bitches. Right  now we wanna keep the people we love safe. We wanna have a safe place for AJ to grow up and be safe." Y/N said looking down. Maggie noticed this look. "Their your one weakness." Maggie said in a soft voice. Y/N nodded not looking away from the floor. "If they were to get hurt or die, I don't know what I'd be able to do."  Maggie hated this look on a person. There's no promise that they'd live after this but it needs to be done. "We're gonna end this kid. No matter the cost."

Yo I'm back. Making a new TWD story. Starts off in Season 3 to 4 and then so on. Crossover characters are happening. Including one character from a different game. Gameplay characters and oc's and my personal favorite. You. Not only will it be a Clementine x Male Reader but you can be in the story. If you wanna be in the new story. Start with the following:

Name:
Age:
Primary gun:
Secondary gun:
Melee:
Looks:
Clothing:
Bio
Apperance in season

And finally
Good or bad:

Message me so we can discuss term and casting. Who know you may be shipped or not. Major changes will be made. Anyways see ya soon.