15-Going To The Savior's Camp (Y/N)

The Next Week

It's been a week and a half since the Savior's happened. I was currently in the the bedroom with Clementine cuddling (a/n nothing happened nothing sexual) . I stared at the ceiling. I haven't slept ever since that night Negan showed up. I thought about all that's happened. Negan killing, Glenn, Abraham & Luke, Lilly showing up with them & Negan taking our gun's and half our supplies. This shit has been pretty stressful. I kiss Clementine on her forehead and slowly and softly get out of bedtrying to not wake her up. I walk over to our bathroom and change into a white tee, black jeans and combat boots. I walk over out of the room and see Clementine sitting up in the bed hugging her legs. "Morning." I greeted walking over to her. She stayed quiet. I sit down next to her. "Clem?" She stayed quiet. "Clementine what's the matter?" I asked scooting closer to her. She slowly looked up with a look of worry. "Everything is going downhill." She stated. "Nowhere is safe." I looked into her golden-brown eye and pull her close to me. "Alexandria is safe....as long as I'm here to stop motherfucker's from messing with us this place will be safe." I reasurred. She frowned. "But what if....." I quickly cut her off. "No 'but's' Clem." I look at her and pull her in for a kiss. We kill for a while until the was a knock on the door. I stand up and go downstairs, Clementine following. I open the door and see Rick, behind him, Lilly and Negan. I open the door all the way. "They uhhh....." Rick started. "We want you to come with us." Negan said. I looked confused for a while. "No question Y/N, we'll bring you back." Lilly said gripping the gun in her hand. "Well the way your gripping that gun make's me think otherwise." I said. Lilly furrowed her brow ready to say something but Negan cut her off. "She won't do anything, if she does she knows what'll happen." Negan said pointing the bat at her. I look back at Clem and she her shaking her head. I nod in reasurrence. "it'll be fine." I say walking back. I turn to Negan as he says. "He'll be fine litlle lady, you have my word." He said in his usual cocky tone. I ball my fist. As if we're gonna keep to your word asshole. Lilly grabs my arm and pushes me in front. I need to do this to keep them alive. Already knowing where to go I walk to the gate with Negan, Lilly and Rick following a truck already in sight. "Lilly put the boy in the back." Negan ordered. Lilly grabbed my arm and pushed me into the back of the truck. I look out the window to the truck and see Clementine with her worried look on her face. Thr driver and passenger door opened as Negan got in the passenger and Lilly got in the driver. "Take us home Lilly that way we can have a talk with Y/N." Negan said look at me from the front of the truck.

After a quiet ride in the truck Lilly finally pulled up to Savior's camp. "Welcome to my home." Negan said getting out of the truck. I get out and look up to see a factory. I turn around and see walkers that are tied to a fence and people in there with them, riling them up. I then see a familiar brown haired man that I knew. Daryl. I walk over to the fence as he glances my way. "Get back to work!" Lilly yelled. I turn to see Negan who rested his bat on his shoulder. "Follow me kid." Negan said walking toward the factory. "Welcome to the Sanctuary." Negan said as a Savior opened the door for us to walk in. I look around and see that there is people in lines with a person sitting at a table with a notepad and stuff all around the table as if they were either a store and counting their storage. "I run thing here." Negan said walking un some stairs as Lilly pushed me to follow him. "Wel no shit you do." I said in a low voice. "You know kid since that night I saw you, I knew that you would be like this." Negan said as we stepped onto a balcony. "Your a badass." Negan stated. "I swung at you and you didn't even flinch. You sir are someone I like."Negan said. "Y/N your are the strongest out of all of the people in that shithole home of your." I looked down at the people who were in line. "You could be here, hell we could even get your little girlfriend here..." Negan suggested. Before I could answer he hit his bat on a rail. Everyone looked up at him. Negan pointed his bat at a person with a notepad. "Who are you?" Negan asked. The man answered. He then pointed it at a kid that looked like they were 9. "Who are you?" Negan asked. "I am Negan." The kid answered. He then pointed the bat at Lilly. "Who are you?" Lilly smiled. "I am Negan." He then slowly moved his bat around and yelled out. "Who are you!?" They all answered at once. "I am Negan!" They answered. He then looked at me. "Y/N we need badasses like you, strong people like you, people who don't take anyone elses shit, here you could be a Savior you could get whatever you want." Negan said as if I were falling to the bait. "All you gotta say is who you are...so who are you?" Negan asked. I glared at the man and answered. "Your worst fucking nightmare." I growled at him. Negan chuckled. "God you are amazing kid! Not willing to turn your back on people...let's go ahead and go back to Alexandria...we have somemore unfinished business to attend to there. Negan said as Lilly pulled me away. "3 simple word is all you have to say and you fuck it up." Lilly growls walking Me off the balcony. "Like I would join you anyway. Negan killed 3 of my friends and threatened to hurt the people I care about and you put a gun to my head trying to scare me. Yeah your really making me want to join." I say in a sarcastic tone making Lilly hit me in the face with her gun. I fall to the ground grabbing my forehead as I felt blood pouring down again. "Lilly what did I say." Negan said stepping in between her and I. "He kept running his fucking mouth." Lilly complained putting her gun in a holster. "What did I say?" Negan said once again. "Don't fuck this up, if you do, you get to meet Lucille." Negan threatened. "And if you thought about what happened to those 3 was bad it'll be worse." Negan stated. I look up as the blood still came out. "Saviors were going back to Alexandria!" Negan yelled pulling me up.