13-Family (Clementine + 3rd)

A/N: AJ and Judith are the same age except AJ is a few months older

Clementine

 One our way back to Alexandria it was quiet. Daryl was gone with Negan; Glenn, Luke and Abraham were dead and we're living under order of Savior's. Sasha, Maggie & Rosita are staying at the Hilltop while Rick and Aaron decided to got find weapon's for us to get back at Savior's. Y/N lead the way as everyone stayed quiet. I look back on occasion watching them. Jane still upset about Luke's death, Michonne glaring at nothing, Carl looking down the whole way back, Violet was still shaking at what happened, Louis breathing heavily, Marlon trying to stay calm, Eugene feeling skiddish about whats happened. Y/N hasn't said a word since he talked to Gregory. Alexandria is now in sight as we slowly walked towards it. Even though we lost people I want to see AJ. We reached the gates as  it opened to Beth and Gabriel. They were happy to see us until they saw our faces. "What happened?" Gabreil asked. "Where's the other's?" Beth asked. Michonne walked up to them. "Savior." She only said. "What happened?" Gabriel asked. "They killed Abraham, Glenn and Luke." Michonne told him. "We need to talk, everyone else go home." Michonne suggested. We all nodded and left. I look over and see Y/N looking down. I walk over to him and grab his arm softly. He looks over to me and hugs me. I hug back and start to cry again at the thought that I almost lost him today. We pull apart and press out forhead on each other. I soon cup his face and kiss him. We pull apart again as Beth and Carl walks up to us. "Can you guy's watch AJ & Judith?" Carl asked. "We've got something important to talk about." Beth explained. We nod. "They're in Judith's room" Carl said as we walked to Rick's house. We walked in and saw Mike, Bonnie and Arvo. Must be waiting for Rick. I walked over to the stair's ready to go find AJ & Judith but was stopped when Mike asked. "Have you guy's seen Glenn & Luke they said they had something important to tell us." My heart dropped when I heard them say that. They're uhhh...they're dead." Y/N said trying not to break down. They looked in shock. "What?" Bonnie questioned. "Glenn and Luke are dead, along with Abraham." Y/N repeated. "What happened?" Arvo asked. "The leader of the Saviors killed them." I replied. "Oh my god." Bonnie gasped. I take a deep breath and walk up stair's as Y/N told them about all that's happened. I walk to Judith's room and see AJ and Judith playing with toy's. I smile as the play together. It's fun seeing AJ bond with someone other than Y/N and I. I walk over and kneel down and suprise AJ. "Hey goofball." I greeted him as he turned to me and giggled at my presence. I lean over and kiss his forhead. I look over and see Judith smiling. "Hey Jude." I said kissing   her forhead too. "Mama." AJ cooed. I smiled at him. I look over and see Y/N is still not here. "AJ can you say Dada?" I said slowly hoping he would say it. For Y/N's sake. He looked confused for a second until he smiled. "Da." He cooed. I smiled a bit as he tried to say it. I was about to try again but heard footsteps. "We'll try later." I said. "Don't tell Y/N either of you." I playfully pleaded making them laugh. I look over and see Y/N smiling. "No matter what the laughter of a child is the best thing to hear." Y/N said walkimg over kissing me on the forehead. I blush as he sits down making me look at him. "How do you feel about this whole situation?" I asked. Y/N smiled turned to a frown. "This whope thing is fu..." Y/N started but stopped as he realized AJ & Judith were still in the room with us. "Messed up."
"Nice save." I teased. I then decided to tell Y/N about Jane. "Jane's pregnant." I said. He sighed. "I know." I was confused. "How did you know?" I asked. He gulped and softly said. "Luke told me." Now I was confused. "Jane said that...." I started but Y/N cut me off. "He told me the day before he died. He found a test in their trash." Y/N explained. "Even if she made me kill Kenny, I can't help but feel bad." Y/N softly said. "I can't wait to kill him." Y/N growled. I look up at him and kiss him. "In due time, but right now lets enjoy this." I said leaning on his arm. AJ looked at us and crawled over to us. "Dada." AJ cooed at Y/N. Y/N opened his mouth in shock. "He called me 'Dada'." Y/N said softly as AJ crawled into his lap. I smile. I look over and see Judith crawling over to us. I pick her up and sit her in my lap. "Its good to have a family." Y/N said as AJ cuddled in his arms while cuddled in mine booth of them trying to nap. Judith laying down on AJ. "Its like these 2 are inseparable." I said quietly. "I can see something between them happening in the future." Y/N said in a teasing manner. "They're just kids Y/N." I said looking at him. "I know." Y/N sighed. "I never thought I'd see this." Y/N said out if the blue. "See what?" I asked. "See myself with a family." Y/N said. "I always thought that I'd die alone." Y/N said in a soft tone. "But now I'm with the girl I love, a Goofball kid and friends. I couldn't ask for anything better." Y/N said kiss my forehead. He's right right now this is the only thing we should be happy for. If only Lee were here.

3rd

~Timeskip~

-Night-

Y/N was on watch with Carl and Louis in utter silence before Louis popped a question. "When are gonna kill that fucker?" Louis asked. Carl looked over. "The next time we see him." Carl said with no emotion. "When the time is right." Y/N said staring as walker walked out of the woods. "But for now we need to make a plan." Y/N said. "Y/N this guy is gonna try to get to you. He wanted to kill." Louis said. "I've stared death in the eyed many time I'm not scared of him." Y/N said strongly. "If he tried anything with Clementine, AJ, you guys or anyone else..." Y/N growled. "I won't hesitate to put a bullet in his head.."