2-Glenn, More Kids, More Familiar Faces (YN)

YN

"Welcome to the Alexandria Safe Zone." Rick said as the gate fully stopped showing crops, animals and big houses. Smaller the New Richmond. "We're gonna have to..." Rick started but we already knew the drill. "Take our weapons, we know the drill." I said unsheathing my hunting knife. Clem looked at me for a second until she realized that they're actually trying to help us. She took out her knife and dropped it. I felt hands on my back. I look over and saw Clementine taking my gun from behind my back. She did the same. "That's all?" Michonne asked. "Haven't found anything for a while now." I said still holding AJ. "Holy shit." A voice said coming from behind Rick, Michonne and Daryl. He walked past them and I got a good loom at him. Holy shit. Glenn. "Glenn?" Both Clem and I said at the same time. "YN and Clementine? I haven't seen you since the drug store." Glenn said looking at us in belief. "You know them Glenn?" Rick asked. Glenn smiled and turned to them. "They were with a group I was with for a while in the beginning. But they we're younger." Glenn said as others came over to the gate. "Can we trust them?" Daryl asked in a raspy voice. (His usual voice) "They're good people guys." Glenn said sticking up for us. Rick nodded and turned to two people. One of them was a boy withlong brown hair with a hat. I could tell ot was a Sheriff's hat. The other a a girl with Blonde hair that ran to her shoulder. "Carl, Beth show them where they can stay." Rick said putting his gun in his holster. "What about out weapon?" I asked as Daryl picked them up. "You'll get them tomorrow if you don't try anything." Rick said walking away with Daryl Michonne and Glenn. AJ decided to go to sleep in my arms as the two from earlier walked up to us. "Hi." the girl said in a somewhat happy yet nervous tone probably a couple of yeqrs older the us. "I'm Beth." she introduced. "And this is Carl." Carl looked right around both Clem and I's age. "I'm YN, this Clementine." I said introducing Clem and I. "And this heavy sleeper is AJ." I said and AJ snuggled in my arms. "He's a cutie." Beth said giving a friendly smile. "He looks maybe a couple of months older than Judith." Carl said breaking his silence. W"e have a house that has a room for you 3." (Quick A/N-Yes Beth is alive but heres what I'm gonna do. This is after the episode where Carl lost his eye but surprise, he didn't lose his eye. So Sam, Jessie and Ron are dead but Carl didn't get shot in his eye.) Carl and Beth led us to a house that was 2 stories. Carl opened the door and the first room seen was the kitchen. It was cleaned as if it were never touched. There were picture frames on the walls but there were no pictures in them. As we walked in we past the living room where there was a fully decorated room. Bookshelves with books of any kind, coffee table TV stand with a huge TV placed there. I did see the solar panals but I didn't want to say anything about it. We have lights. I walk in the kitchen and turned on the hot water hoping that it was. The water rushed out and soon steam came from the water. "Holy shit. Hot water." Clem said in happiness. "Finally happy to shower." I said smiling at her making her smile back. God I love that smile. "Carl and I can get you two some clothes so guys can clean up." Beth said. AJ finally decided to wake up yawning lightly. "Hey goofball." I said poking his nose immediately making him giggle. "Carl." A voice called from outside. We all looked at saw a boy with dreads and a leather jacket. "Gonna come help me set up for tonight?" he said walking in. He looked at us and smiled. "My apologies, my name is Louis." he introduced. "Clown of Alexandria." Carl said leaning on a wall. "I'll be there in a minute." he said looking at Louis. "Ok see you later." Louis said walking out running to a group that were outside the house looking at us thinking we didn't see them. "Beth you show Clementine where she can get her clothes while I show YN where he can get his and...." Carl said not remembering AJ's name. "AJ." I reminded him. "YN and AJ where they can get some clothes." Carl said. Beth nodded and led Clem outside. She turned around and looked at me. I gave her a warm smile and motioned her to follow her. She smiled back. Carl then started to walk as I followed him with AJ in my arms. "I think we may have enough clothes for your kd there." Carl said leading us into a house. We walk in and it looked just like our house. We walk in further and see a little girl with blonde hair. She looks maybe a month or 2 younger than AJ. "Thats Judith." Carl said looking at the 3 year old. "She was here by herself?" I asked. "No she wasn't. Dad wanted her protected so he left about five to look after her." Really? "5?" I asked. Carl shrugged as 5 people came down stairs thats I knew.