10-Ambushed (YN)

1 Week Later

Its been a week since I ccme home and Clem and I well....you know. Things have been going downhill. Carol is gone, this guy named Morgan that Rick knew in the beginning had came over and looked for Carol, we learned that Maggie is pregnant and the fact that theres been alot more things to worry about outside the walls other than walkers. Daryl had ran into some people people who were in a group called 'Saviors' they had hideouts and everything. Abraham, Sasha and Daryl ran into some of them but killed they before they tried anything. If we don't stop this there could be a war. There's more Saviors then Alexandrian's. Word is that theres two other communities out there. The Hilltop and the Kingdom. Both of them ran by the Saviors. Rick wants me to go to Hilltop and ask them for help since Maggie os there. I was hesitant at first but agreed. But what I knew what was gonna be bad was telling Clem. She was on the floor playing with AJ and Judith since Rick, Carl and Michonne are out on scout so Clem decided to watch them. I walk in the living room and see the 3 of them playing. I fake a cough and get their attention making the kids smile and Clem walk over. "YN. What did Rick need?" she asked as he hazel eyes glistened. Here we go. "Rick has asked me to go Hilltop." I answer expecting her to say something against it. Boy did she. "No YN you can't go especially with the Saviors out there." I grab her hands and hold them. "I know but we need to do this. There is a whole other army of people out there that will try to take this place." I said rubbing her hand. "What I'm doing is to protect you, AJ and everyone else inside these walls." I pull her into a hug and kiss her forehead. She pulls away and pulls me in a kiss. "Be safe and come back." Clementine said as we seperated from the kiss. I smile and look at AJ who is still playing with Judith. I walk over to him and kiss him on his head. "Be good for Clementine, Goofball." I say pulling away. I look at Judith and smile. "Make sure he does what he's suppose to." Only to make her chuckle. I walk out the door seeing people looking around I was about to walk off the porch but stopped once I felt something on my arm. I look over and see Clem holding my arm. I was about to ask what was wrong until she pulled me into a deep kiss that lasted at 20 seconds. We pull apart and smile at each other. "Come back safe." Clem said poking my chest. I smile again and walk off the porch and go to the wall and see Jane. What does she want? I walk over and see her leaning on the wall with a gun in her hands. She wore different clothes then she usually did. Her hair has gotten shorter than it usually was. I made my way to her and looked at her in confusion. "Rick wanted me to go with you to Hilltop." I groan inside and nodded. "Fine." The second to last person I don't wanna be with. (Arvo being number 1) We get in a car as the gate opens. Jane got in the driver side and me in the passenger. I ride in silence looking out the window. "I'm sorry." Jane says. I look over at her. "For what happened."

"How can you be sorry." I snap at her. "You made me kill Kenny after we already agreed with you that he changed."

"I just wanted to..." Jane started but I cut her off. "To show us how he changed, we knew he changed, we saw that he changed yet yoy drive him to kill by leaving AJ out in the snow. Yah it'll be a while before I forgive you for that." I say looking back out the window. Now we keep riding in silence. The Hilltop is possibly only like an hour so this next hour is gonna be weird. It was quiet until Jane yelled out. "Shit!" She hit the breaks. In front of us were 5 guys with gun. Out gunned and numbered. Lets just hope they want the car. They pointed their guns at us as Jane and i got out of the car. Behind them was a man with a bat that had barbed wire in it. This won't be good