4-Family (YN + Clementine)

YN

Clementine had went upstairs to take her shower for tonights dinner with Alexandria. I hate the fact that Clem, AJ and I have to be in the same place as the people who betrayed us. Even though Lume didn't. The fact that he's alive and we never did know hurt me, that guy had saved Clem when she was bit by that dog. He told us about his plan to escape the hardware store when we were there. But Jane made me kill Kenny just to prove a point and that pissed me off, Bonnie, Mike and Arvo had left us with the food after ahooting Clementine. I couldn't worry about them right now. Currently while Clem was washing up I was watching AJ trying to talk. "Come'on Goofball say something." I encouraged him. "Ma..." he tried to talk. What's he trying to say. "Mama." He did it he said his first word. "You did it buddy." I said picking him up. "Mama." he saod again. He must think of Clem as a mother. "She's busy buddy but when she gets back you tell her your first word." Clem and I have been waiting for AJ to talk for a while and now he is. But the bad thing is that Clementine isn't here for it. Then there was a knock on the door. "Lets go see who's at the door." I said walking to the door with AJ in my hands. I open the door with my free hand to see a woman probably in her late 40s with short grey hair. She had what looked like peach cobbler in a pan. "Welcome to Alexandria." she greeted in a tone that sounded like she didn't know if she wanted to trust us. "My name is Carol." she greeted. I nodded and greeted. "My name is YN and this is AJ." I moved over and let here. She smiled lightly and walked in. "I thought there was 3 of you?" she asked walking in the kitched. "She's upstairs cleaning herself up." I answered putting AJ down watching him slowly walk away to hisnew toys. "Your young." Carol said out of the blue. "Excuse me."

"Your young." she said again.

"For what?"

"A child." she said looking at AJ. "Both you and the girl are young and smart enough to know better to bring a child in this world."

"He's not ours." I said looking at AJ playing innocently. "5 years ago Clem and I were part of a group that had a pregnant lady. She gave birth to AJ but she died." I told Carol as AJ kept playing. "Well keep him safe." Carol said leaving. The door closed. "Well she's somewhat nice." I say to myself. "Who's nice?" Clementine asks from behind me. When did she get here? I turn around and see her in a plain black t-shirt and black jeans with combat boots on. She looks gorgeous. I decide to answer her before she asks again. "A woman named Carol. She got us some peach cobbler." I say leading her in the kitchen. "You look cute in all black." I complement without thinking. She smiles and blushes. "Thanks, I won't be able to complement you until you wash up." Clem teases while walking over to AJ. "Wait." I stop her before I leave to wash up. I run over to AJ. "We have something important to show you." I say picking him up. I smile and turn AJ toward Clementine and he smilez and says. "Mama." I look at Clementine's and see her smiling and starts crying. "He said his first word?" Clementine smiles. "And it was 'Mama.'" Clem say taking AJ from me. "He's calling you mom." I said brightly as Clem and AJ hugged. Soon my smile turns to a frown. "I'm gonna let you two hug it out and go wash up." I say grabbing clothes and walk upstairs. Alot has happened in one day. Clem, AJ and I were found by a group that lead us to a community, found an old accqantice, made friend 4 people who betrayed us, 1 who was alive the whole damn time, get invited to a dinner and AJ says his first words.

Clementine

"I'm gonna let you two hug it out and go wash up." YN says walking upstairs with some clothes. I can hear some sadness in his voice and but why. "Mama." AJ calls me again giggling. I smile and hug AJ again. "Your talking now Goofball." I say in a happy playgul voice to AJ. "Lets get you to say YN." I say setting AJ down next to me. "Time to say YN." I say softly. "YN." AJ says. I smile again. "You did it Goofball." I encouraged. He calls me mom but YN by YN. YN takes care of AJ more than me to be honest. I remembered what YN said the earlier. This place is safe for AJ, we've busted our asses finding a place where we can raise a family with him. Raise a family. At first I thought it would be crazy to raise a baby in a world full of walkers but YN and I have done that. As years went by him and I got closer. It may sound silly but if we could have I would have loved to start a family with him. I look down at AJ. "You call me mom but YN takes care of you like a dad." I say quietly. "I think when YN isn't around we should practice our special word." I whispered to AJ as I heard the water from upstairs stop running meaning YN was done with his shower. I let AJ play with his toys as I walked around our new home looking at whats there. I noticed there was flowers in a vase. I touched one of the pettles. Its a real flower. I can't remember when the last time I saw a real flower. Thats when I heard footsteps from the stairs. I saw YN come down in a white T-shirts and blue jeans with his same boots thats he's worn for the year. I smile and tease. "Well don't you know how to pull off white." he smirked and looked at AJ. "What has Mom and AJ been doing while I was washing?" he asked. I felt sad since AJ had call me mom but YN by his name. "He said your name." I told him hiding thr guilt in my voice. He smiled and went to AJ making him do his baby giggle and cooed. "YN." YN eyes widened and smiled. He hugged him making me notice the father warming hug. This is our new family. Not only with us 3, but with new friends.