17-Selfish (3rd)

After Spencer said he wanted to make a deal with. Negan both of them went for a walk as Y/N and Clementine stayed on the porch holding AJ while Lilly glared at them thinking to herself. At least no I have something to make them beg for. Everyone was still crowded around Y/N and Clementine's house looking as Negan walked back with Spencer. Spencer came back with Negan a smile on his face. Y/N handed AJ to Clementine as Negan could be heard. "So you want to be in charge...for what?" Negan asked. "Because Rick is gonna get people killed he even left the kid in charge while he's gone." Spencer replied pointing to Y/N. "If I were in charge we be living under protection and we'd stay alive." Spencer stated. "But when I talked to Rick he said that you hid 2 guns and said that you could careless about what would have happened." Negan stated back. "I told Y/N that if he didn't find those guns I would kill the girl." Y/N walked down the from the porch in front of the crowd that were looking and listening to the conversation. "What the hell do you want me to do Y/N and Rick?" Negan asked. Y/N balled his fist in anger. Choose your word carefully. Spencer looked at Y/N then back at Negan. "Kill Rick and enslave the boy or kill the boy and enslave Rick, whichever one you want." Spencer suggested. Y/N was fuming he took a step but Negan stopped him. "No kid you stay there." Negan demanded. "You know Spencer unlike Rick you are smart but unlike Y/N he's a badass that you need and also unlike you the kid & Rick knows how to handle shit." Negan stated. "You want me to kill them so you can be in charge. And with the look on everyone's face they don't want you to be leader." Negan said looking around as the people of Alexandria had a displeasing look on their faces. "You want others to do your dirty work because your to much of a pussy to do it yourself." Negan said putting his hand in his waist grasping the handle of his knife. "You know why...cause you got. No. Guts." Negan once again stated taking his knife out and stabbing Spencer deeply in the stomach leaving Y/N shocked, Clementine scared, and others also svared except one. Negan took his knife out as Spencer's intestines fell out. "Oh shit nevermind there they are." Negan laughed as an angry Rosita ran out of the crowd and shot at Negan. But she missed hitting Lucille making him angry. "You made a huge fucking mistake!" Negan growled as Lilly tackled Rosita. Y/N needed to heat things down. He stepped over to Negan. "Negan we can talk about this." Y/N suggested. "To late! Lilly!" Negan yelled out. Lilly smiled and pulled out her gun and pointing it at Olivia and shot her. Making Clementine and everyone else jump. "Negan!" Y/N yelled making Y/N point the bat at him. "No I wanna know how you got a gun and a bullet when we took all of them." Negan demanded to know. Rosita glared at Lilly who was still to top of her. "Who did it?!" Negan yelled as a Savior kicked Y/N in the back of the leg lnocking him down. "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, blood for blood. One of yours almost killed me, still gotta get that message out!" Negan growled gripping Lucille. Y/N looked at Clementine who had tears down her face and AJ looking away. Ready to kill Negan was stopped by Rick & Aaron running over to stop the madness. "What the hell do you think your doing?!" Rick asked furious. Negan sighed and looked at him. "Giving a lesson, your girl Rosita had tried to kill me after I saved your life from Spencer here." Negan explained. "Then why are they both dead?" Rick asked ready to kill Negan if he did something. "Spencer wanted me to kill you and Y/N so he could take over so I killed him before he could kill you two and the reason Olivia is dead is because Rosita put a bullet in Lucille but because of that I wanna know how made the bullet even though we took all guns and ammo." Negan stated. "If I don't know who made that bullet I will force the kids girlfriend and the kids kid to watch him die." Negan demanded. Still scared to speak up 2 Saviors walked over and forced Clementine in front of Y/N. "3." Negan started to count down. "2." Negan said putting Lucille on his shoulder. "1." No one confessed. Y/N shook his head as Clementine started to cry. Negan looked around. "Your all selfish and scared to confess and for that imma kill tbe badass of your group." Negan said. Before he could swing Eugene confessed. "IT WAS ME!" Saving Y/N. "I made the bullet." Eugene confessed. "Well well well mullet man you just saved the kid." Negan chuckled as a Savior walked over to Eugene. "Put him in the truck." Negan ordered but Rick quickly declined. "No don't do this." Negan chuckled. "This is my game and were playing by my rules weither you like it or not." Negan stated. "Lets go." Negan called out for his Saviors to leave. Once the Savior stepped away from Clementine and AJ and Y/N, Clementine ran to him sitting AJ down amd pulling Y/N in a hug and kiss as the tears ran down her face. Rick took one last look at the Saviors everyone left leaving Y/N, Clementine, Rick, AJ, Aaron and Carl. Y/N grabbed AJ. "Take him to your house, Clem and I will get him later." Y/N told Carl who nodded and took AJ. Rick, Clementine and Y/N glared at Rosita. "What in the hell is your problem?" Rick asked anger in his voice. "This whole thing is my problem, that man killed the one person I care about and we have to play by his rules bullshit." Rosite snapped at him. Clementine then shoved the girl fuming in anger. "Do what you shoot him you know what would have happened those Saviors would have kill You, me and everyone else here...and for what just because he killed someone you love...you got Olivia killed." Clementine growled. Never has Y/N seen this side to her. "Wake the fuck up Rosita before you get someone else killed!" Clementine yelled at her. Y/N was still on the ground glaring at her. "You fuck this up again you won't have to worry about Negan you have to worry about me." Y/N growled at the raven haired girl. Y/N stood up and walked away in anger followed by Y/N.

I smell new people in the next chapter