8-Back Home (YN + Clementine)

Let's remembrr that Louis, Violet, Marlon, Brody and Tenn are in this story.

YN

Running. Thats all Daryl and I did. Its all we could do. There was a herd half a mile behind us. I knew that there was no way we would fight through it. As we ran there were walkers here and there that Daryl took care of stabbing and slashing. We knew that they was maybe a 50 percent chance of getting back. I have to get back to Clem and AJ. For them. If anything happens to them not only is it on me but I would have failed Lee. I can't fail Lee like this. There was now about 10 walkers in front of us. I take out my knife as Daryl takes out two. I walk up to a walker and kick the back of its leg knocking him down and killing him. I do that to 2 more as Daryl gets 3 more. The last two I stabbed one on the top of the skull and the other I stabbed in the temple. I give Daryl a nod and motion him to keep running, me following not to far behind. We were getting closer I could tell as I saw the walls getting closer. "We're almost there." Daryl yelled running faster. I pushed myself as hard as I could seeing the gate opens. I never did notice that the walkers were behind us. Great, now the herd caught up to us. Just fucking great. Whoever was on the gate was open as much as they could. Daryl was the first to slip through the gate, as walkers got in the way. Now I'm trapped. I took out my knife and killed one of the walkers that were near me but it's no use at this point there were to many. I thought it was over until I heard gunshots. I look up and see Rick, Luke, Glenn and Carl killing the walkers from above covering me. As the gate opened I killed the walkers that were missed. Once it was clear I walk in and fall to the ground breathing heavily as the gates closed. I get up and see Louis and Marlon helping me up. "You okay man?" Marlon ask as I tried to stand up straight. I gave a shaky thumbs up and look down the road. Thats when I saw her. Clementine. Behind her was Beth, Michonne, Maggie, Violet and Brody. I saw the smile on her face as she ran over to me. I stay still not know what she was gonna do. Hug me or punch me.

Clementine

It's been about maybe an hour since Rick said YN and Daryl were out there alone in a herd. I was under the gazebo with Beth, Michonne, Maggie, Violet and Brody. Its been a while since I've been around other women. They were trying to get my mind off the situation that YN was in. "Clem sweetie YN will be fine." Maggie said rubbing my back. AJ was at Rick's house with Judith and Carol. I didn't want AJ to see me like this. If something ever happens to YN, I don't know what I'd do. "No he's not especially with a herd out there." I said as my voice broke. That was when everyone heard yelling. It came from the gate. I peek over and see Rick running over to the wall with a gun in his hand towards the gate where Carl and Glenn were at the top of the gate. Louis and Marlon were l the gate opening it as one person slipped through that small opening. Daryl. Where's YN. "YN is still out there!" Daryl yelled as Rick, Glenn and Carl opened fire on the other side hearing the snarls, growls and groans from the walkers. I felt my hands on go over my mouth hoping nothing went wrong. Soon another person came in and fell to the ground. Marlon and Louis pulled the person up to reveal YN. He's ok! I felt happiness take over my whole body. YN looked up and smiled at me. Yell at him or Comfort him. I ran over to him and hugged him as tears ran down my face. He return the hug by tightly hugging back. Now or never Clementine. I pulled away from the hug and pulled him in a kiss. He kissed back still hugging me. We pull apart. I put my head on his chest sobbing. He's safe. Thank God. I wanted to keep the hug but I wanted to yell at him for his plan he made. "It's okay Clem. Told you I'd be fine." YN said softly. The embrace was so warm. I didn't want it to end. Soon I pulled apart from YN and punched his arm. He looked at me with confusion written on his face. "Don't ever do that again." I sobbed more. Only making YN comfort me more. "YN." I heard a voice call YN. It came from Rick. "What happened out there?" he asked sweat pouring down his and YN's face in the Virginia sun, given the fact that YN ran miles away from a herd. "The walkers got the jump on us. I thought that the plan would work but now theres that out there." YN said looking at the small herd on the otherside of the gate. "Your plan made us get all the stuff we needed." Rick said looking down the roads of Alexandria. "You two go home and take care of yourselves." Rick said as Michonne walked over and whispered something in Ricks ear. We ignored that and went home hand in hand.  I already kniw YN will bring up the kiss we shared with each other. It felt amazing. I felt the sparks. I fallen for YN.