3-Old "Friends" (YN + Clementine + 3rd Person)

YN

5 people came down stairs thats I knew. Luke, Jane, Mike, Bonnie and Arvo. "Son of a Bitch." I scowled at them. They saw me and widened their eyes. "So I'm guessing you have a history?" Carl asked unaware of our 'history'. "Bad history." I scowled again while putting AJ down. "YN?" Jane said in shock. Last time I saw her was when she made me kill Kenny. Last time I saw Luke was when I had tried to save him after he fell in ice water and last we saw of Mike, Bonnie and Arvo was when they shot Clem. "Is that?" she started but I cut her off. "Don't you dare look at him." I growled. Luke was about tp say something but the door opened to Rick, Clem and Beth. Clem walked over and saw the 5 people we once knew. "Holy shit." Clem gasped. Rick looked at us in confusionm "Clem." Bonnie called taking a step immediately making me pull her behind me as I glared at her. "Don't you take another step." I growled in anger. "But were your friends." Mike said looking at me. I scoffed. "Friends? We thought Luke was dead but he's here, Jane made me shoot Kenny and you 3 left after that bastard shot Clem." I said pointing at Arvo. He still looked at me angrily. "They what?" Luke said in shock. "Wait you shot a kid?" Rick asked looking at the 5. "When I fell in that water, Rick found me and soon Jane came here with these 3 but they didn't tell me about 'that'." Lume explained. "Clem YN were sorry..." Janr apologized. "Sorry? Jane you hid AJ in a car and got Kenny killed." Clem saod glaring at her. Rick, Carl and Beth looked the the short haired woman. "And You!" Clem said looking at thr russian. "YN and I stopped Kenny from killing you and wbat did you do? You shot me even when I gave Mike my gun and said I would go with you." Clem scowled balling up her fist. "In my eye all of you should be dead for what you did." Clem said walking out of the house. Rick looked at Clem and once the door closed Rick looked at the 5. "My room now." he said in a demanding tone. "I think you should go talk to her YN." Beth advised. "I'll watch AJ, trust me she needs a friend to talk her Carl and I will be here with him." Beth said loomed at AJ and Judith as they played with toys together. "Trust us they'll be fine." Carl said giving a warm look. I nod and walk over to AJ. I bend down and kiss him on his forehead. "Be good Goofball. I'll be back soon." I said to the cooing 3 year old. I then ran out the house and looked for Clem.

After looking for 10 minutes I saw Clementine sitring by a small pond staring at it.  I walk over to the pond and sit by her.  "I can't believe that 'they're' here." Clem said looking into the water. I rub her back and scoot closer to her. "I can't either." I said looking at our water reflection. "We should leave." Clem said still looking at the water. Even though that the people we once knew were here we had to stay. "I hate to say it Clem but we have to stay." I say softly. Clem looked away from the water and into my eyes. "YN..." ahe starts off but I stop her. "I know, but Clem they have walls, power, water, food and protection and believe me or not Clem this is the best place for us and AJ." She wanted to say something but she couldn't. "This place is safe for AJ, we've busted our asses finding a place where we can raise a family with him. And I'm pretty sure that they'll get what's coming to them."  I said looling into her caramel eyes. I knkw she wanted to leave but she knew I was right and gave a slight nod. I pull Clementine in a hug as she hugged back.

3rd Person

Rick looked at the Bonnie, Mike, Arvo, Luke and Jane. "My room now." he said in a demanding tone. The 5 had worried looks. They knew this tone of Rick's and knew that they were fucked. They nodded and went upstairs to Rick's room with him following. Once they went in Rick's room they heard Rick slam his room door. We're so fucked. Luke thought. Rick looked at the 5. "Start talking. Why did Clem say you shot her" Rick said specifically to Arvo. "We were part of a group 4 years ago, there  was a man who was crazy as hell." Mike started. "Soon Bonnie, Arvo and I said that we should leave." then Bonnie spoke. "We had almost left but Clem had stopped us. She held us at gun point and Mike bad convinced her to give up her gun." Luke interrupted. "And Arvo then shot her." Rick looked at Luke and said. "My guess is that you didn't know about this?" Lule nodded. Rick the asked. "What about this Kenny guy, Jane?" Jane looked away until she answered. "I was just trying to make a point to them, Kenny was losing his mind." Jane then looked up. "Clementine and YN knew Kenny in the start and they saw that Kenny was changing. I had hid the kid somewhere....." Rick interrupted her. "You hid a baby just to prove a point, I let you watch my kid and you hid a child just for a point." Rick said with anger building. He thenpointed at them. "If you so much as try to put anyone else in danger especially these kids...you be outside with those walkers." Rick scowled walking out of the room.

Clementine

YN and I walked back to Rick's house and saw Carl and Beth in the living room. From the looks of it they had clothes next to them. I look over and saw AJ playing with the Ricks daughter...Judith. "We got you 3 some clothes when you need them." Beth said giving the clothes to YN. "AJ was having fun while you two were gone." Carl said picking AJ up and giving him to me. "You can bring him over anytime." Beth said. "Theres some baby formula at your new place anything you need we may have it all you have to do is ask." Carl said walkong us to the door. "Were having a dinner later tonight in the middle of the town." Beth said happily. "It would be nice to sit down and eat with people." I said smiling. "AJ's first experience with other people." YN said as we reached our new home. "We'll have someone come and get you." Carl said opening our door. YN and I nodded and walked in. "When was the last time we had a nice meal?" I asked putting AJ. YN shrugged setting our new clothes down. "I don't know but this is something we're not gonna pass up a meal." YN said smiling at Carl and Beth. "Well we're gonna let you two get yourselves ready for tonight. See you later." Beth said walkong out the house with Carl following. YN look over and pull me in a hug. "Are we gonna be safe here?" I asked. YN held me. "We are and I'm gonna make sure of that Clem." I just feel safe in his arms, I don't want this to end. I love YN but what would he say if I admitted my feelings to him?