20- Good While It Lasted (Clementine & 3rd)

A/N: Changes been made and I realized that Eleanor survived so I'll bring her in later

Clementine

Its been a day since we've saw Daryl at Hilltop. Today was the day some go to see Morgan at the Kingdom. Rick decided to take Daryl, Rosita and the others to the Hilltop while Clem and Y/N leaving Carl in charge at Alexandria. Y/N saw Clem, AJ and the Garcia sitting under the gazebo while he was walking around Alexandria. As Clementine glanced at Y/N giving him a warm smile Gabe gave a glare but no one noticed. "So Clem how long has Y/N been such a hardass?" Javi asked. Clementine never did think of Y/N a hardass but he become more and more protective since they found AJ. "Ever since we found AJ he's been so protective, I mean he was protective since Lee but ever since we found AJ he's been putting us before anything else but he's been more protective since Negan showed up." Clementine said helping AJ stand. Kate looked at how Clem explain about Y/N. "What's Negan's deal with Y/N anyway?" Kate asked. Clementine looked at Y/N and back at Kate. "Ever since that night Negan killed Abraham, Luke and Glenn; Negan decided to toy with Y/N trying scare him but Y/N never even flinched at him." Said Clementine smiling a bit. "Well this Lilly you talked about what's her deal?" Gabe asked. I tensed at Gabe's question. I looked up at brown haired boy. "She was with us in the beginning. Along with Lee, Lilly took care of us but things changed when her dad was killed by a man in our group, after that she turned cold to everyone, then we learned that someone in our group was giving up some supplies to raiders that soon took our camp, she had gunned down an innocent because she called Lilly what she was." Clementine told the Garcia's. "Lee decided to let her stay but when we left the RV we were in she stole it and we need saw her again." Clementine explained the story of how Lilly went batshit crazy. As Clementine explained her story about Lilly she didn't notice Carl walking over to the group he had a look of worry on his face and the 4 words he said broke us. "Negan's on his way, he has explosives." No we all had a look of worry on our faces. Ever since we've we last stood up against Negan with the aid of the Kingdom and Hilltop we've been on mass war with each other. The Savior's are all over the place now, usually we could barely a few miles without running into a few Saviors. Nowadays the Saviors are willing to kill us for more power. Since Glenn, Abraham and Luke were killed its drove Rick, Maggie, Rosita more even Y/N to stop Negan. All of us want to stop Negan, even some Saviors, ever since Daryl escaped we've had partial help from a person inside from a man named Dwight who Daryl had met days before Negan happened we've been on edge. In the distance it was quiet until the only things heard was speeding cars. Everyone noticed the noise growing in the distance soon some panicked, some froze and the rest stayed strong. Michonne, Aaron, Louis, Violet, Jane, Mike, Bonnie, Arvo and Y/N ran over to the front of the gates as me, Carl, Javi, Kate and Gabe (Along with AJ who was being help by Clem) looking at Carl who was running things for now. Carl turned to the group behind him looking at them ready to give orders. "Kate, Aaron, Jane you guys get people out of danger take them underground in the utility." Carl gave his first order and with that Jane, Aaron and Kate ran and did what they were told. I looked at Jane and handed her AJ as Carl then looked at the rest of us. "We have to hold the fight out as long as we can until the rest gets here." Carl said as it got quiet again. We waited until we heard 3 loud bangs at the door. "Rick. Come on out." we heard Negan call out over a loud speaker. Must think the Rick's here.

3rd

Negan stood in the center of his fellow Saviors who looked up at the walls of Alexandria. "You left me no choice Rick, you have worked my last damn nerve with this revolution of your!" Negan said over the loud speaker. "You've took my people and now...I'm gonna take yours!" Negan said. With that Carl ran over and stood on the platform beside the walls looking down at Negan. "He's not here Negan." Carl said to the Savior's leader. "Instead of killing people we have to talk this out." Carl pleaded not wanting a war. Negan smirked and looked at the boy. "I didn't want a war either Carl but your stubborn ass father did this!" Negan yelled at the boy. "And because of your stubborn ass father the city and people he cares so dearly about won't be here when he comes back." Negan said aloud. "Light it up!" Negan yelled and the sound of multiple shot were fired but they weren't bullet's. They were grenades.

Y/N and the others heard the shot fired but panicked as soon as the grenade went off next to them about 300 yards away. Y/N turned to the others. "Clem, Bonnie go around Alexandria and get people underground now." Y/N ordered. Without hesitation Clem (Who still had AJ) and Bonnie ran off to get people to safety. "Louis, Javi and Mike you guys take the gazebo for cover and take out as many savior's as you guys can." Y/N ordered and they followed. Y/N then turned to see Michonne f Arvo. "You guys go put out any fires that are need something dangerous." Michonne and Arvo then ran off and did what they were told. All that was left was Y/N, Gabe and Violet. "Alright now we need to lay down support when the Savior's come in follow me" Y/N said to the two as he ran off and hid in a vantage point of Alexandria.

Carl jumped away from the wall as more grenade's were fired and the wall was close to getting breached. Carl looked around and saw buildings on fire and explosions going off. Striked by fear for safety at the moment, Carl helped Michonne and Arvo as explosions went off. Carl then got blown back after a explosion went off near him stunning the one eyes boy. Carl felt weaker as he tried to sit up but soon was lifted by Y/N picking him up. "Come on we need to get underground now."

(A/N: I forgot that Dwayne was around in this episode of TWD so for saying, he's underground with the others)

Y/N took the weak boy underground to the utility where the surviving civilians of Alexandria were.
The first Y/N could see is Michonne, Clem, Mike, Bonnie, Arvo, Violet, Louis, Marlon, Jane, Aaron, Javi, Kate, Gabe, Dwayne and AJ and Judith. Y/N looked at the sweaty boy he carried and was about to sit him down until a man lead him to a small bedding. Y/N laid Carl down as Michonne ran over to him. As Y/N walked away from Carl, Clementine ran over to Y/N and hugged him tight as if she hadn't seen him in years. Explosions went off in the distance making the people of Alexandria scared, AJ and Judith cried from the noises from above. "How do we get to this?" Y/N asked himself quietly. When Y/N, Clem and AJ got to Alexandria it was peaceful but then Negan came around. It felt like Carver and Joan were here again. It was as if Carver and Joan we just merely villains and Negan was the spawn of Satan.

Soon enough the explosions stop and the sound of vehicles faded away. "Is it over?" Violet asked as it became more and more quiet. Y/N shook his head. "Not yet, they may be leaving but this is just the beginning of it."

About an hour later the entrance to the utility was open. Dwayne then aimed his weapon to the entrance and soon Rick came into view making Dwayne lower the weapon. Rick was mixed with emotions. Anger, sadness, happiness (to see people safe). Y/N greeted the leader of Alexandria with a hug of reassurance. Y/N gazed over to Carl to let Rick know where he was. Rick looked at his son and saw that he was worse. Carl was sweating profusely, heavily breathing and weak. Rick and Y/N walked over to the weak boy who weakly smiled at his father. "Good run while it lasted Dad." Carl said with his breath becoming raspy. Rick looked confused as why is someone said that. Carl then lifted his shirt up to show everyone a bite on his stomach. Carl was bit. Rick fell to his knees in disbelief, Michonne started crying and everyone else surprised and saddened at the sight. Carl was bit.