21-Wait (Y/N)

A/N-the scavengers will not be here in the book, to me they weren't much of a point given the fact that they were there for maybe a few episodes.

Y/N's POV:

Negan attacked Alexandria, just for power. Destroyed homes, crops people lives and we then got horrible news. Carl was bit. But when? He's been in Alexandria for the last 2 days. Except for when he said he went on a scouting mission. Mixed feeling were all around. I could tell....anger, sadness, confusion and much more. Carl explained how he had gotten bit when he saved the new guy Siddiq. Carl had been bitten and he kept it from everyone until now. I pulled Rick away from everyone. He had already lost his wife and now his son. This is something he need to do alone. I pulled Rick over to talk to him. "No doubt Negan's gone back to his camp and Alexandria is in no shape for the people right now." I said to the distraught leader. "I can take them to the Hilltop while you, Michonne and Judith can say goodbye." I suggested to Rick but Carl answered for him. "I wanna say goodbye to Judith now." Carl said weakly. I looked over to Jane who was holding Judith. I nodded for him. Carl has a few hours left he needs this. Jane walked over to Carl and sat Judith on her older brother. "Hey Jude, I know your to young to understand this but know that I love you so much." Carl started. "You already know you have people who'll watch over you. Dad, Michonne, Y/N, Clem, Daryl, Maggie and more people who care about you Judith. When you grow up I want you to remember the time we had with our family and friends." Carl said as he then kisses Judith's forehead. Carl nodded as he finished. Rick then picked up Judith who started crying as if she understood what was happening. Rick turned to the survivors. "Head for Hilltop and take Judith with you" Rick said handing Judith to me who was still crying. "I need...." Rick said softly still in pain. I nodded. "Take all the time you need Rick." Rick then walked back to Carl who's breath was getting worse. I turned to the survivors. "Head up top, go to your homes and get whatever is necessary and meet at the gate, 10 minutes." I said as the people of Alexandria stood to leave until Carl called me. "Y/N." I turn to him and see his weak smile. "Your stronger than what you think, take care of them." Carl said. I close my eyes to what Carl had said, even if it were true I don't know what to do. But I had to. For Carl. I nodded and Carl. My friend. "I will." I said trying to fight the tears.

Soon the people of Alexandria went to the surface and in the distance were walkers. Only Me, Clementine, Louis, Violet, Marlon, Mike and Bonnie had weapons. "Shit." I said as they were walking in. I turned to everyone. Alright me, Clem, Lou, Vi, Marlon, Mike and Bonnie will hold the walkers back the rest of you go to your homes and get whatever is necessary. Go now." I handed Judith to Jane and Clem gave AJ to Kate and let them go. I took out my knife. "Melee only." I said walking towards the walkers. The others soon followed. We took out as many walkers as we could until there wasn't any left. I look back at the others to see them with sad looks in them. I mean we lost someone close to us. "Our home."  I heard Clementine say aloud. "Negan's the one to blame." Violet said angrily. Louis walked over putting his knife away. "We have to stop him before we lose anyone else." I shook my head at the dread haired boy. "Too soon, we still don't have enough weapons." It was true. "He's not wrong." Mike said. "We may have more people along with Hilltop and The Kingdom but the Savior's have more guns. That would be a suicide mission." Mike stated. He was right we had them outnumbered but the savior's have us outgunned. "We need a plan if we wanna take out the savior's." Marlon said quietly. "That'll have to wait." Bonnie interjected. "Rick just lost his son and pushing him to fight Negan won't make things better." I nodded once again. For now we have to wait.

A/N-sorry for the short chapter but I'm tryna make a comeback on this