7-Where (YN + Clementine)

The plan is in action. Even if Rick, Luke and Daryl didn't like my plan it still would work. Daryl and I wemt ahead and walked down to the cruiser. I opened the door and heard the car dinging. I lolm at Daryl and see his giving his usual emotionless look.  I get in the car and turn the car on gathering attention of the walker. I turn on the siren as Daryl get in the cruiser with me. I look behind and see not only the walker coming to us but Rick and the others runnimg in the rest stop. I drove off learing the walkers away having more come out the tree line. "One more mile and we ditch the car." I said keeping my eyes on the road. "Nice driving kid." Daryl complimented. I smile and keep driving up the road until we were a mile or two away. "Think were far enough." I say stopping the car keeping it on so the siren blares. I look and see a herd of like 100 behind us. I look at Daryl and motion him to run in the trees

Clementine

After YN left I went outside and sat under a gazebo with AJ on my lap with Beth, Carl with Judith on his lap, Louis and Violet. They were asking about what its been like on the road for so many years. It was nice questions until Carl asked as she walked by. "What the story about you and Jane?" That question made my whole heart drop. I sigh and answered him. "A litle over 3 years YN and I was with a group, they had escaped from a man after them." I started mentioning Luke and the others. "Soon we left the place and found an old ski lodge where we ran into and old friend, Kenny." Kenny. He may have went crazy but inside he was still the same man I once. "Later that night Bonnie had found the ski lodge. We though she was a loner but soon she came back with others and took prisoner where we met Mike and Jane, we came up with a plan to escape but after that our group fell apart. People died including AJ birth mom. We met Arvo and he had some people trying to kill us. Kenny had went crazy on him. Soon it snowed and we had to cross a river that was frozen. I noticed that Luke was on thin ice and he fell through. YN tried to go after but was pulled out of the water. Later Bonnie, Mike and Arvo were trying to leave I tried to stop them I even gave up my gun but Arvo was being a coward and shot me. Later YN, Jane & Kenny found me we left the place we were hiding but crashed into a blizzard. YN and I tried to find them we saw Kenny and he went out looking for Jane who had AJ. Jane came back but without AJ. At the moment the thought didn't cross my mind that she hid AJ. She wanted us to see how Kenny changed. She and Kenny fought, Jane toom out a knife and YN tried to stop them but got cut very badly in the mix. My gun wound opened up and I couldn't move. YN took out his gun and shot Kenny. Soon I heard AJ's cries, so I ran to find him. YN came back with Jane, she had explained how she wanted to show us how Kenny was different." I explained. The facial expressions om the 4 in front of me were in shock. "YN was pissed, he had left leaving me, AJ and Jane, she asked me if I wanted to go with her." I added. Louis then asked. "What did you do?" I gave a somewhat obvious chuckle goving him a look. "Of course I went with YN. We left Jane, hoping to never see her again." I finished looking down at AJ. "So you and YN and AJ were out the by yourselves for a long time even after the New Frontier." Violet stated. I nod and sit AJ on the ground as he played with a toy. "We it was me, YN and AJ on the road, I always wished we could have lives outside of killing walkers. To settle down and becoming a family." I said imagining what that vould have been like. "You must think about that alot." Beth said as Carl put Judith down to ay with toys along with AJ. "What the story with you and YN?" Louis asked. "YN and I have been friends ever since the beginning. Never left my side so I never left his. Ever since the outbreak he's always put me and AJ before him." I say thinking about YN. I love him I know that. Giving the fact we almost kissed this morning I just want to tell him how I feel about him. That was when ws heard the front gate open. "They're back." Carl said looking as the gate opened. I saw Rick, Luke, Glenn, Mike and Arvo but no Daryl and YN. Where's YN? I walk out the gazebo and over to gate. "Where's YN?" I asked. They heard the question but they never answered they just looked at each other. "Where's YN?" I asked again wanting to know where my friend is.  "He and Daryl led a small herd away from us." Glenn said. "He what?!" He led away a herd. "YN and Daryl got into a cruiser and led the walkers away." Luke explained. YN. "You guys just let him do that?!" I asked furiously. "YN wouldn't let us stop him." Rick said looking at me. YN is out there where a herd is. "He'll be fine Clem. He's out there. He's not safe. If something happens to him I don't know what would ever happen to him. Please YN, Please come back. Come home.