16-Please (Clementine + Y/N)

Clementine's POV:

After Y/N was taken to tje Saviors camp I ran home and felt like crying anything could happen to Y/N. Negan could kill him, enslave him, beat him. I don't want anything to happen to him. I want so sad I hadn't even thought about AJ. I run to his room and see AJ standing up in his crib. I smile and pick him up. "Hey goofball." I say picking him up. Still in my shorts and t-shirt I walk around the room thinking about Y/N. "Dada." AJ called for Y/N. I look down. "He out doing something AJ, he'll be here soon." I say looking at him. AJ did something I've never see before. He looked sad. I kiss his forehead and put him back in his crib. I go to my bedroom and change into a white beater and jean jacket with blue jeans and long combat boots and like always my hat. I was about to got to AJ's room again but there was a knock on the front door. I ran downstairs and opened the door to see Jane. "Y/N is back with the Savior's." Jane informed. "I'll watch AJ just go." I nodded and ran over to the gate to see Y/N. I sprint and pull him into a hug. He hugs back. We pull away and I see a cut on his forehead. "What happened?" I asked. "It's nothing to worry about." I turn and see Spencer walking over with a look of envy on his face. "Carl was in charge while you were gone." I said as Negan walked over to us. "You know it's sad being in the Sanctuary with all those people how about you show me around." Negan said scrathing his beard. Y/N sighed. "Before we go I wanna see the place you call home." Negan asked. "Take me to your house." Negan demended. In utter fear for AJ's sake I grab on to Y/N's arm. Before I could tell him Negan was getting impatient. "Boy we don't have all day." Negan scowled. 

Y/N's POV:

I walked to Clem & I's house with Clementine, Negan & the Savior's following. I open the door and see no body. "Well this house looks better than mine when this shit-show started." Negan said walking in. I heard footstep's race downstairs. Jane comes down with a look of confusion. Negan walks over to the living room first. "Hell of a lot of books." Negan said as he past a bookshelf. Negan then looked at the TV. "Wonder with all those solar panel's outside if this works." Negan then picked up a romote and turned the TV. "Holy shit." Negan gawked. I looked at Jane where motioned her eye's up meaning AJ was up there. I nod. Negan puts the remote down and walk's into the kitchen. He open the fridge. "Holy hell kid you got alot food in here for 2 people." Negan closed the fridge and looked in the counters to canned food. "Damn, they got you kid's prepped." Negan said walking over to the sink. "I wonder." Negan  said taking his glove off. He put his hand under the sink and turned the hot water on with his other. Soon after 30 second's the water heated up. "Shit, they got hot water." Negan chuckled. He turned the water and and walked upstairs. Please don't go to AJ's room. Negan open's Clem and I's room door. "Very clean." Negan said walking around the  room. "You two being young I would have thought you two turned this place upside down doing crazy shit." Negan teased walking out of the room. He stopped at AJ's room. "What room is this?"Negan asked. Quick!  "It's just an empty room, no one's in there." I lied. Negan opened the door. Oh no. "Oh isn't this something..." Negan said as Me, Clementine, Jane, Lilly and a Savior were still in the hallway. Negan walks out with AJ in his hand leaving Lilly looking shocked and Me, Clem and Jane looking scared. "They have a kid." Negan said holding AJ on his hip looking at Lilly. AJ turned to me and Clem and cooed reaching for us. "Dada." AJ called out making Negan and Lilly look at Clem and I in confusion. "Dada." AJ called again. Negan smiled. "Ah well isn't this cute." Negan smirked. "They're parents." Negan stated. I was scared. Negan could do anything with AJ right now. "Hey little one why don't we take mom and dad outside negan said walking downstair with AJ still in his hand. I clenched my fist in anger I don't care if we're over gunned and out manned, if he tries anything I wil kill this son of a bitch. Negan lead us outside and sat in one of the chair with AJ still in his lap. Clementine sat down in the other. "So you two must have gotten busy." Negan boasted out. Clem and I stayed silent as Olivia and Mike walked over to us. "Hey where's Jane?" Mike asked not caring that Negan was here. "May I ask why you are looking for her?" Negan asked. Olivia hesitated but answered. "It's something personal." Trying to hide that she's pregnant. Jane walked out clutching her stomach. Negan looked at the way she acted and figured it out. "Your pregnant." Negan stated. A look of horror stood on her face as people walked over to our house watching. Jane didn't answer she just walked away. AJ tried to reach for me but anytime Clem or I would reach for him, Lilly stood in the way. I've honestly had enogh of this shit. "Let me have him." I scowled. Lilly questioned. "Excuse me?" I shook my head. Before I could even say anything Negan grabbed Lilly. "Lilly we talked about this...now move out the way so I can give Y/N his pride and joy." Negan demanded. Lilly glared and moved out of the way. Negan gave AJ one last look before giving AJ over to me. I grab AJ and hold him. I smile and hold him tight. "It must nice being a father." Negan said quietly. "Before this started my wife and I wanted kids...but then it happened." Negan said. "Hell when I saw him I was tempted to take him." At that point anger took over. with my free hand I clenched my fist so hard blood started to come out. "But I'm not one to tear families apart." Negan said standing up. Say's the guy who just killed Glenn who was gonna be a dad. Spencer walked over on to the porch glaring at us.  "What are you  doing here?" Clementine asked. "Doing something that Y/N and Rick should have done from the start." Spencer answered. "I wanna make a deal."