News (3rd)

The Next Day

It was a quiet day in Alexandria. Rick, Michonne, Carl and Judith were at thier home enjoying the day before they left to go to the Hilltop, Rosita sat under the Gazebo still upset about Negan kiling Abraham, Aaron and Eric(Aaron's boyfriend) we walking around Alexandria, Gabriel praying in the church. While at Y/N's house, Y/N and Clementine played with AJ while Javi, Kate and Gabe watched. In the Hilltop Maggie was showing more than Jane and Sasha helped Maggie along with Jesus while Gregory was being a bitch...but to the Kingdom's surprise a certain long hair archer came to their gate while in the Kingdom Carol and Morgan have been been staying in the Kingdom trying to live like they did outside their wall. But today is full of surprises for them. 

Y/N took Clem, AJ, Javi, Kate and Gabe for a walk around Alexandria until Marlon who was on lookout yelled out. "SAVIOR!" Some people paniked while other stood in shock. Y/N took action. "Javi Kate take AJ home, Gabe go get Rick." Javi and Kate nodded and took AJ away while Gabe decided to be a smartass. "Why should I do what you say." Y/N wasnt having this shit now. "Gabe stop being a smartass before I knock some sense in you, go get Rick." Y/N said again. Gabe frowned and ran to get Rick. Y/N turned to Clem ready to tell her to go home but she stopped him "I'm coming with you." Without a fight Y/N nodded. "Just stay behind me."Y/N took Clem's hand and walked over to the gate. Marlon got down from lookout and opened the gate to show Lilly and Savior 's behind. "Y/N." Lilly said walking up to the boy. "Where's Rick?" She asked not looking him in the eyes. "He's on his way." Y/N said with no emotion at all. Lilly looked Y/N in the eyes. "You and Clementine are no different than Lee." Y/N balled his fist. "And your no different from Larry." Clementine said as she glared at Lilly. Lilly was ready to attack but Y/N stepped in the way stopping. "Don't you ever say his name." Lilly snarled at her. Y/N then returned to her anger. "Then don't say Lee's." Before she could attack the two young adults Rick, Michonne and Rosita ran over. "What's going on here?" Lilly backed away and regained her calmness. "Daryl is gone." This surprised everyone in Alexandria except Rick. "And you think that he's here?" Rick said in is normal manner. Before Lilly could say yes, Michonne cut in. "Daryl is smart enough to not come here after he'd escape." Lilly glared at the woman. "Well you already know that if he come's here, you already know what Negan'll do." Lilly said getting in on of the Savior truck, driving off. Y/N turned to Rick. "Where is he?" Y/N asked. Rick smiled and answered. "He's at the Kingdom, on his way to Hilltop." Rick said grabbing his hatchet. "Me, You, Clem, Michonne, Carl, Rosita and those Garcia's are gonna go to the Hilltop to meet Daryl and Maggie." Y/N looked a Rick in confusion. "Any reason we're bringing them with us?" Y/N asked. "We'll they need to earn their keep...even if you know them Y/N we need them to earn their keep." Y/N sighed and nodded. Rick nodded back and handed me a 9 mm. "Go ahead and go get  them." Rick said. Y/N nodded and pulled Clem to thehouse. "We can get Jane to watch AJ." Clem suggested. I chuckled nervously when Clementine said her name. Y/N didn't really feel all well when Jane had to watch AJ, even since she left him in the car but now that she's pregnant, Y/N know that she'll need to get the experience. Y/N nodded, Clem looked confused at first but continued to walk with Y/N totheir home.

Once they made their way they waited before they entered to give a kiss. "What was that for?" Clem asked blushing and confused. Y/N smiled looking at the brunette haired girl. "Well we haven't shared a kiss yet today and while we're outside our own wall we're serious." Y/N explained. "And i had to give you a kiss when Gabe isn't around." Y/N said opening the door. Clementine shook her head smiling before walking in to see Javi, Kate, Gabe and AJ in silence. "Dada, Mama." AJ called out for the two. Y/N squated down and picked up AJ. "Hey Goofball." Y/N greeted smiling at him. Javi was the first to ask. "What was that all about?" He asked. Clem answed. "Our friend, Daryl escaped from the Sactuary, Rick wants us to got and meet him there." Clementine explained as the front door opened to Jane. "Well we can watch AJ, while your gone." Kate said ready to take care. Y/N chuckled lightly. "Actually Rick want's you 3 to come with us." Y/N said. Gabe was the first to ask. "Why?" Y/N was about to answer but Javi sighed and answered for him. "Let me guess...to earn our stay?" Y/N and Clementine nodded. "Why do we have to go?"Gabe asked. "Negan and his Savior's destroyed Richmond, once you guys go you can maybe convince that coward ass Gregory to join the fight." Jane said in an aggrivated tone. "This Gregory guy must be all about peace right?" Javi asked. Jane nodded. "I can watch AJ while you guys are gone. I'll need the experience." Jane said with a small smile. Y/N and Clem nodded in acceptence. "When are we leaving?" Kate asked to have Clem answer. "Right now." The Garcia's nodded while Y/N walked over to AJ. "Hey Goofball, Clem and I are gonna have to go somewhere." AJ tilted his head to the side making Clem and Y/N smile. "We'll be back later, be good for Jane and Clem and I will play with you as much as you want when we come back." Y/N explained making AJ smile. "Otay(A/N baby talk)" Y/N kissed AJ on the forehead and stood up while Clem did the same. "You guys ready?" Clem asked. The Garcia's nodded.