"Extinguished?" Spirit repeats, "What's that supposed to mean? Like, kill us? They want to kill us? For what? What we do to them?"

A woman looking Red Tornado with a firewall behind her flew above them, bring Spirit attention to where Aqualad and Miss Martian.

"Oh, that's where they are," Spirit says, noticing that the two were in a cade made of fire. "Oh, that's bad."

Kid Flash and Superboy struggled to try to break free of the metal cases that they were stuck in. Spirit looks around the room, trying to see what else was going on. She sees that Sphere is stuck in the wall somehow.

"Wait, Robin and Artemis are here?" Spirit questions. "What are they doing?"

Before she could get an answer, a tornado imposter came out from the water and raise his hand along with the water. Quickly bringing the three of their bodies underwater.

"Oh, this isn't good," Spirit states, as Superboy and Kid Flash struggle more to break free.

"Nine minutes and forty-five seconds." He the robot says.

"Where's the Justice League when you need them," Spirit says with a panic. Kid Flash and Superboy share her panic expression as they look at the water.

"Eight minutes." It's said through the PA systems.

Moments later Robin and Artemis pop up from the water with their breath heavy.

"Hey, it's Robin and Artemis." Spirit cheers, quietly not wanting the red twins her hear.

"Look out!" Kid Flash shouts at them when he sees the fire robot start blasting fire their way.

Robin and Artemis duck underwater, as she piles on the firepower. Robin and Artemis then resurface right near the three of them.

"Hi! How has your day been going?" Spirit greets with a smile. "Mine's been going great! Facing my worst fear of drowning and you know being threatened by Red Robot twins is always a great story to tell the grandkids."

"You guys okay?" Robin questions them, ignoring Spirit.

"Forget us. Help M'gann." Superboy shouts moving his head towards where Aqualad and Miss Martian are being toasted alive.

"Aqualad is she--" Artemis shouts up to their leader.

"She is unconscious," Aqualad tells them. "I fear she... We cannot survive much longer."

The red lady shows up throwing more fire at Robin and Artemis. Kid Flash, Superboy, and Spirit move their head away from the flames, as Robin and Artemis dive underwater.

The two non-superpowered team members swam to the stairwell. Where they were met with both super villain robots on either side.

Kid Flash looked at Spirit with a panicked look. "Can you still use your powers?"

"Yeah, not to get out though," Spirit answers him, as she worries for her teammates.

"Yeah, but maybe you can help them." Kid Flash tells her nodding his head towards the water robot. Robin threw his red disk at the robot but they bounce off him and go flying towards them embedding itself into the crystal beside Kid Flash's head.

"Woah."

Spirit summons a strong gust of wind a pushes the male robot before she could make any attack on her friends, but Lady red blast her fire at them, which causes to jump into the water once again.

"Eight minutes." The robot announces once the two not captured heroes escaped.

Spirit was a little worried that the reds were going to take out their frustration on her since she used her powers on them but they do no such thing. Which makes Spirit believe that they didn't know it was her who used her powers on them.