22 🌻

"A date?!" I almost yelled in confusion. A date as in a date date? Was Kriss right after all? Chan chuckled, simply keeping silent with a bright smile. He let go of my hand, only to now intertwine our fingers. "Come on, let's go. We'll be late!" He started walking, taking me with him. "Late for whaaat?" I whined, but all I got in response was another chuckle. "It's a secret" he whispered, putting his finger on his lips. A small smile appeared on my face as well, curiosity taking over.

My eyes started sparkling as soon as we arrived. "An arcade?" I yelled instantly, turning back with the brightest smile he had ever seen. He nodded, a small chuckle coming out. I turned back to the arcade, instantly running in, checking all around. Chan slowly followed, keeping his eyes glued on me instead. "I never knew this place even existed, you're a hero!" Chan shook his head, keeping the small smile. "I'll get us some change for the machines, why don't you find something you want to do first?" I nodded. "Got it!" I shouted, already running away from him.

"The dork" he softly chuckled, shaking his head, yet his smile just widening. Cute, he thought.

"Dance dance revolution?" Chan asked when he came back, already taking off his jacket. I nodded eagerly. "I've never tried it before, but I've always wanted to try it!" Chan nodded in understanding, putting in some coins. "Why don't we try the easiest first? Just a little warm up!" I nodded, already getting ready. "I got this!"

Or so I thought. "Chan, are you sure this was the easiest one? You're not just teasing me now are you?" I asked halfway through, continuing to mess up horribly. I quickly glanced over at Chan, who seemed to get about everything right. "It is, you just suck at it" he teased, quickly sticking out his tongue. Oh now he's done it. I completely forgot about the footsteps and instead started tickling him. He instantly jumped up, missing his first beat. He looked at me, completely shocked. "Payback!" I said, sticking out my tongue as well.

He quickly glanced at the game, soon back to me. He put a step forward, an evil grin on his face. I instinctively put a step back, a smile still on my face. "Oh no you wont" he smirked. I instantly turned around to get away, but Chan grabbed me by the waist, lifting me up high, swinging me around. "Chan!" I laughed, desperately kicking my legs in the air to try to get out of his grip, but his grip just got stronger. "No, you're all mine now!" he smirked, still holding onto me.

"Y/...N?" a voice sounded from behind us. Chan instantly turned around, still holding on. "Felix" he said surprised, finally slowly putting me down again, loosely keeping his hand on my side. "I thought I heard your voice" Felix answers, Seo-Yeon coming out from behind him with a slight smirk. "Hi" she quickly said, but I didn't say anything back. I don't trust her at all anymore after what Chan said.

"Y/N, I thought you were with Krissel" Felix continued confused. I nodded with a small chuckle. "I was, but Jeongin stole her for a date. Chan said he'd keep me company in the meantime, so here we are!" I couldn't bring myself to call it a date just yet. Not in front of Felix. "Oh" was all he said for a while, sounding awfully disappointed. "Y/N, can I talk to you for a little bit?" I quickly looked back at Chan, who gave a small nod. "I'll be right back" I answered with a bright smile, walking up to Felix. Felix said the same to Seo-Yeon, who went up to Chan much to my discomfort. The more I saw her, the more she started to he bothering me. If only Felix would know, but for now I couldn't tell him. I didn't want his heart to break again.

"What's up? Everything okay?" I asked as we were outside. Felix finally seemed to let out a sigh that he had been keeping in for quite long. "Not really in all honesty. I went out to give you and Krissel some time to talk, yet here I find you lifted in Chan's arms... I thought that used to be our thing." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist and pressing my head against his chest. "Don't worry Lix, you'll always be my best friend, nothing will change that!" Sadly that was as far as it would ever go, but he wouldn't have to worry. I'd always love him from the bottom of my heart, even if it was only as a best friend.

He hugged me back, kissing the top of my forehead. "Can't we just spend the day together? I feel like most of the time I've been here, it's just me with Seo-Yeon and you with Chan. I just want to spend time with you." Would he ever stop stealing my heart? Probably not. "I thought you wanted to spend time with Seo-Yeon? Especially since she's leaving in three days" I asked confused. I thought he still loved her. Wouldn't you want to be with them at all times?

Felix just sighed once again. "I thought so too at first, but I feel like all my mind wanderd back to is you. I just want to spend my time with you instead. Can't we?" Before I could answer, Chan stormed out, Seo-Yeon following close behind. "Channie, wait!" she called out desperately, but Chan seemed more furious than ever. Within a second he grabbed my hand, pulling my out of Felix's grip. "We're leaving" was all he said, but Felix quickly pulled me back, out of Chan's grip this time.

Chan turned back, seeming rather shocked. "Lix?" Felix looked at him with hurt eyes, holding onto my hand tighter than before. "I'm sorry, but I really can't let her go this time."