13 🌻

"Come on, I'll start the movie if you'll keep me waiting longer" Felix shouted from my parents', or rather now his room. "I'm coming, just one sec!" I shouted from my room, desperately trying to fix my hair. Felix got up, walking into my room. "What's taking so long?" he asked with a small chuckle. "My hair! I didn't get the time to let it dry right because of, well, you know..." I trailed off, his image popping up in my mind again, instantly making me turn bright red.

Felix sighed, walking up behind me and taking the hair brush from me, softly brushing my frizzy hair. "Are you sure you don't have to call Kriss first?" I hummed. I still don't know what happened, but right now Felix definitely needed me. "I'll just send her a simple text and call her tomorrow, it'll be fine!" Felix hummed back in response, continuing to carefully brush my hair.

"Lix... Are you really okay?" I asked after a while. "Ever since your conversation with Chan you've been really quiet." Felix stopped brushing for a second, soon continuing. "Yeah, it's really nothing. Don't worry about it" he said simply with a monotone voice. I turned around, looking Felix right in the eyes. "Lix, we may have been apart for I don't know how long, but I can still tell when you're lying, you know?"

Felix looked somewhat startled for a second, but quickly averted my gaze, looking down again. "I just don't really want to talk about it okay? I might even just be overreacting, but for now let's just leave it okay?" I smiled, swinging my arms around his neck for a hug. "Don't worry, I get it. Now let's finally watch that movie okay?" Felix's smile returned. "Sounds like a plan!"

Felix put one hand under my knees and one on my back, picking me up. I instantly tightened my grip, letting out a small yelp. "Lix, what are you doing!" I shouted laughingly, feeling the bed disappear underneath me as he stood up. "It's not fair that Chan was the one to lift you out, I didn't even get the chance to see if I could still lift you up."

He fell down on his bed, laying me half on top of his and keeping one arm around me while starting the movie. "By the way, did you eat too much candy again? You've gained weight" he whispered, earning a hit from the nearest pillow. "It's been years, of course I did you idiot!" Felix looked up with a cocky smile, soon reversing our roles so that he laid on top of me, holding my wrists with one hand while he started tickling me with the other.

"Lix, stop!" I breathed through my laughter, squirming under his touch. I managed to break one hand free, tickling him back. He instantly shot his free hand back to mine, pinning my arms right next to me. "Wanna try that again?" he laughed. I simply shrugged, a bright smile still on my face. "What if I do?" I asked back, equally as teasing. Felix cocked his eyebrow, closing in, hanging only an inch away from me.

"Are you sure?" he asked in a low, somewhat raspy voice, throwing me completely off guard. "...what?" I managed to say, making him chuckle. He rolled himself off me again, finally starting the movie to clear away some of the tension that had just formed. My face felt like it was completely burning up, but Felix didn't seem to notice or mind at all. He finally opened his arms, looking at me. "Are you just gonna leave me hanging here?" I instantly scooted over in his arms, laying my head on his chest once again, listening to his heartbeat rather than the movie that simply seemed to be becoming background.

My breathing slowed down, eyes opening and closing a couple of times until they remained closed, shifting slightly to a more comfortable position. Felix's heartbeat seemed to slow down as well as he quickly turned down the volume of the movie. "Are you that tired?" he whispered, starting to stroke my hair. I simply nodded, not wanting to wake myself up more by using my voice. "Why don't we take a nap? Looks like you could really use it" he chuckled, carefully kissing the top of my head. I didn't move anymore, melting under his touch and slowly falling asleep.

That was, until my phone started ringing from next to me on the bed. I opened my eyes, about to reach to it when Felix had already picked it up. "Y/N, why didn't you call me? Too busy with Felix you don't even have time for me?" I could hear Kriss laugh, only embarrassing me even more. Please don't let him notice what she meant!! "Krissel? This is Felix, Y/N is asleep right next to me" he whispered softly. It stayed quiet for a bit, probably Kriss being overly embarrassed. "Oh" was all she managed to say. "I'll tell her to call you back when she wakes up okay? I'm gonna hang up, I don't want to wake her." "Of course... Goodnight Felix."

Felix hung up, about to go back to bed when the doorbell rang. Felix let out an annoyed groan. "Can nobody here let us sleep peacefully?" he mumbled annoyed. He looked down upon me, a small smile reappearing on his face. He carefully laid me down on the bed, shifting away from underneath me. "Goodnight, my little sunflower" he whispered softly once more before closing the door behind him.