5 🌻

"It really is awfully quiet here at night isn't it?" Felix asked as we were walking home slowly, both looking down. "I remember when we were young, I used to think that's when all the teenagers came out of their houses to make fun since they were always inside, I guess that backfired horribly" he continued, making me laugh. "You were the one taking me out at one in the morning, so this is on you!"

Not all that much later we arrived at his house again, the lights still on, the boys inside anxiously looking at the clock. "I guess they really were worried" I said, then remembering Jisung who came with me. I quickly peeked inside, seeing him sit on the couch, letting out a sigh of relief. Luckily enough he did find his way back, this place can be a real maze if you've never been here.

"Say Y/N, maybe it's better for you to go home, I don't want to trouble you with me talking to them and stuff..." I nodded. "Yeah, of course! Just, don't suddenly disappear on me again okay?" He laughed softly as he ruffled my hair, leaning in to match our eye height. "I promise."

I watched Felix go inside before opening my own door, hoping he'd be okay. I wanted to grab my keys out of my pocket, but nothing. Searched the other pocket, still nothing. "I didn't leave them inside did I?" I let out a sigh, crouching down in front of the door. "Am I really spending the night outside?"

I looked to my left, watching Felix through his window. "No, I can't bother him, they must be having a good talk. Besides, there's already so many people, how am I supposed to fit? Everyone else is probably already asleep as well... UGH!" I sat down, now leaning against my door. "This is NOT how I imagined my night."

Minutes had passed as I still sat outside, half asleep, my earbuds in to relax a little, when suddenly the door next to me opened, revealing one of the boys coming out of Felix's house. He grabbed a cigarette and lit it up, slowly blowing the smoke out of his mouth. His dark brown hair waved up a little because of the soft breeze. I had to admit, he didn't look bad, but I'd never admit it to anyone.

When he looked to his side he dropped his cigarette, probably not even noticing. "Aren't you Felix's friend? What the heck are you doing out at this hour?" I shrugged. "Locked myself out." His frown only grew. "Then why didn't you come here? From what I've heard you basically lived here when you were young." "That's true, but I didn't want to disturb you guys, it looked pretty serious... Did you talk it out yet?"

He walked up to me, holding out his hand. "Listen, if you wanna talk, sure, but Felix would kill me if I didn't take you inside, so come on, I'd rather live through the night if you don't mind." I hesitantly grabbed his hand, making him instantly pull me up, then quickly letting go again. "Felix is probably still awake if you wanna talk to him or stay in his room or whatever" he said as we both walked inside. "Thanks I'm Y/N by the way." He smiled, finally. "Minho."

Like he said, I went upstairs to check if Felix was still awake, standing in front of his door, deciding whether to open it or not, until the door suddenly opened, taking me by surprise. There stood a seriously sleepy Felix, his hair totally messed up. He blinked a few times to adjust his eyesight. "Y/N?" I smiled awkwardly. "Surprise?"

He pulled me inside his room, shutting the door behind us. "What are you doing here, I thought you were at home?" I let out a sigh. "I forgot to take my keys with me." Felix quickly looked at his alarm clock, his eyes widening. "Don't tell me you seriously spent 45 minutes outside in front of your door." I rubbed my arm as I looked down. "I guess I won't say anything then."

He walked up to his drawer, pulling some clothes out and throwing them at me. "You can get changed in the bathroom and use my bed, I'll get an extra mattress if I still have one left." Before I could say anything he literally pushed me out the door into the bathroom. Is it just me or did I come at a bad timing after all? I guess he wasn't in the mood to talk.

I quickly changed into his clothes which were slightly oversized, making them even more comfortable. Without giving it much thought, I went back into his room and lay down in his bed, not knowing where exactly Felix was, but too tired to think about it. I let myself fall down on his bed, snuggling up inside the blankets.

The door opened but I was too tired to open my eyes again. I heard footsteps walk in, closing the door again immediately after. "Let's hope Y/N doesn't kill me for this when she wakes up" Felix mumbled as he lifted up the blankets a little. The bed sagged as he lay down besides me, trying his best to give me enough space. "Why on earth did they take all the matrasses"he mumbled again, seemingly irritated.

He let out a sigh, I could feel his eyes fixated on me. His fingertops softly tucked my hair behind my eyes, leaving his hand on my head for a little longer before letting go again. "You really didn't change at all did you" he whispered as he let out a chuckle. He pulled the blankets up a little higher, fully tucking me in. His arm moved over my waist, his chest now near my head, making me hear his heartbeat. "I promise I'll never leave your side ever again."