Vengance Pt.1

"NO DON'T!" I scream as they continue to beat my mother. My mom falls to the ground as they shoot her. "NOOOOO." I scream. "To bad." The boss says. "You should of listened when we told you to pay up." He says looking at my dead mom. "Bring out the rest." He says.

I look over to see my two brother, my three sisters, and my dad get dragged out already beaten so bad that they can't walk. They throw them to the ground. "P-please don't do this I have the money." I say crying. "It's to late for that. Not only did you not pay up, but you had the audacity to kill 6 of my men that came to collect that money that you owed." He says as he picks up the AK-47.

I watch as he tells his men to tie them up to 6 big poles. "P-please." I beg. "TO LATE." He yells as he unloads a round of 30 on the rest of my family riddling there body with bullets. "Take her out." He says while smiling and putting down the AK. "N-no." I cry as the words fade from my brain, not able to understand what just happened. 

I get punched in the face hard. As I lose my vision I look over to my family's dead body's. "T-they will p-pay." I say as I get punched again. I wake up on the streets. I try to get up not able to. I get found by some people they take me to a hospital. I have several cuts and broken bones. I can barely see threw my swollen black eyes. "She will need to get her arm replaced. It's going to be expensive. Can you afford it?" The Doc asks. 

"Yes she will be part of are family." The man says I fall asleep. I wake up with a odd feeling in my arm. I look over to see that my arm is gone and I have a mechanical arm. "Oh your awake." A man says. "Y-yes." I say as I flinch, my whole body sore. "You from now on are a part of my Mafia." He says. "What why?" I ask confused. 

"Your whole family was killed. You have that vengeance and rage inside you and that can be very useful to us. You have that arm as well. It's made of titanium. It has many functions. You will learn and you will train. You will become the leader later on in your life. You owe it to me for saving your life. Oh and you new name is Arrow." He explains. "What if I don't want to." I ask.

"You must you owe it to me. Plus that arm is your greatest weapon and you are capable of many things you just need to be properly trained." He says. "And if you don't I will kill you." He says looking at me. "Fine." I say. "You will begin in 1 month after you body is fully healed." He says as he turns around and leaves." I starts to remember what happened. Tears form in my eyes and anger no hatred flows threw my veins. I will avenge my family. They will pay. I tell myself.

15 years later

  I am now the head of the biggest mafia in Japan. I'm only 35. I have everyone in Japan under my control they cower under my name. They fear me. They respect me. If they don't they die. I will never forget what they did to me. I will make sure all of the US rots and dies. That's how I will avenge my family. They will suffer they will pay.

"Oh o-ok ma'am." One of the servants say. "Ok good make sure it gets out." I say. "Y-yes ma'am but are we s-sure this is necessary?" He asks scared. I look at him. "They killed my mom, brothers, and sisters. Do you really think they deserve forgiveness?" I ask irritated.

"I m-mean everyone makes mistakes." He says. "Oh really?" I ask. "THEY KILLED EVERYONE I KNOW AND LOVE! THEY DESERVE HELL." I yell. "MAKE SURE THE MESSAGE GETS OUT TO ALL OF AMERICA." I continue to yell as he runs off to make the call.

"Yes your are going to. If you don't I will send a nuclear bomb to destroy all of Washington so this is what your doing and if you don't then we will kill you and everything and everyone you know and love." He says talking to the President. "No I will not endanger or let mass murder happen on my watch." The President says.

"Fine." He says as he gives the go to my military. As they move out I watch from my living room. "They will feel the pain and sorrow I felt as my family was murdered before my eyes." I say as I smile. "Call them again and say that we will not be sending the nuke." I say. "Oh ok?" He says as he makes the call. "Ok it's done." He says confused. "Good" I say. I get on the master computer. I hack into all TV, computers, phones etc. in the US. Then I type the message. All Crime Is Legal For 1 Week.

I laugh as I send it out then shutting down all there power and wait for the chaos to erupt. It's fun to be the biggest crime boss in the world. I think as I smile. I told you that I will avenge them.   Funs only beginning.