I Love You Pt.2

As  I walk out of the science building with one of my friends I see my girlfriend sprinting to my from the English building while getting whistled at by the Norri. She runs up to me and my friend. "Holy fuck English is sooooo boring." She says while panting. "Uh yea it is." I say. 

She grabs me by my hand and drags me to the tables. She sits on the table and pats the bench. I sit down. We start eating and she chats with Jordyn and is yelling as always. Does she not know she know that she's yelling? I ask to myself. 

She gets up and sits on the table and raps her arms around my shoulders. "I don't get why Mis.Hart is always yelling at us. I mean we are not causing any harm." She says still holding me. "I love you." She says in my ear while nuzzling into my neck. I giggle. "I love you to." I say. Right after that Mis.Hart calls us over.

"If I see you girls hugging, cuddling, or kissing again I'm calling your parents!" She says in a mad tone. I look down avoiding eye contact with her. As I do I see that Alex's fist is clenched. Oh fuck. I say in my mind knowing that we should go. Like asap. "Ok." She sneers. "Alex lets go." I say while pulling her away.

"Omg shes so fucking annoying." Alex says pissed off. "Yea we know." I say. She runs off and I chat with my friends some more until she runs back over and hugs me almost knocking me over. "Chill out." I say a little annoyed but not complaining. I still don't understand why she's like this. Eh whatever I like it when she hugs me. I think as I blush. Ugh stop blushing Idiot. I say to myself.

The bell rings and she runs off I go to third period. Still not paying attention in my classes. I just sit there and sketch in my note book. The rest of 3d rolls by then 4th then the lunch bell rings. 

I'm surprised not seeing Alex sprinting up to me. That's weird. I think. I go to the tables and sit down. I get out my normal lunch of a Lunchable, chips, Caparison, and a chocolate pudding. I start eating and talk with Chloe. I continue to eat my lunch well what's left of it considering I give most of it away. 

Addy comes up and says, "Alex is in the principles office because she got in a fight with Marissa. Marissa was talking shit about you and Alex got pissed off and shoved her into a wall. Marissa went to Mis.Hart because her shoulder got screwed up." 

"Oh ok." I say. What the. Why did she get in a fight over me? I ask to myself surprised but not. Alex has always been a "Fighter" type of person. "Well just telling you." Addy says. "Thanks." I say. I don't see Alex the rest of the day. My 5th and 6th go by at a snails pace. I go to study hall. Then the bell rings to get out of school

I get jumped on by someone. "I'm soooooo sorry. Marissa said some stuff about you and ended up regretting it." Alex says. "Oh it's fine." I say. Alex walks with me out of school and hugs me. I go to my car and go home. 

I eat some food, watch some tv with my mom, get on my phone and check snap. I regret it. More. fucking hate texts. I say as my eyes water up. Why me? Omfg can't they just leave me alone. I don't do anything to them. I start breaking down. As I continue to read I cry harder and harder. After a while my eyes and nose hurt. 

I get up and wipe my eyes. I look in the mirror. Why? Why don't they like me. I'm changing myself every time I talk. To fit what they like. To make them happy. And they still hate me. Why? I ask myself. 

I eventually stop crying after a while. My mom says good night to me around 11. I get more food. I sit there and continue to think about how Alex is around me. Ugh I love her. But why does she love me? I ask myself. Whatever she loves me and I love her. I say as I grab the bear she gives me. I nuzzle into that bear thinking about her hugging me wishing I could cuddle with her instead of the bear. I smile for the first time that night.   

I end up falling asleep.