Abandoned Pt.3 (last part)

2 years later.

"Ok here." The man says to me. I take the AK and ammo. Then I point the gun at him. "No please I have a family!" He cry's. "Haha Lucky you." I say as I pull the trigger. I'm a wanted crimal now and have killed at least 20 people, mostly parents of happy families. The call me Monster. After 2 years of training and killing I'm finally ready to go back to take the lives of every one who has tormented me.

My look has changed to. I have a side undercut, I wear red contacts, black leather jacket, black pants, a knife strapped to my thigh, a AK-47 strapped to my back, and a Glock 18 at my side. As I move threw the allies I have a smile on my face. I never cover up my marks because I know that It scares people.

As I'm walking to my truck I see families with there sons and daughters laughing. Fuck them. I curse to my self. I get in my truck and drive to my moms work. I take off my AK. I keep the knife and the Glock then smile. I walk in earning gasps and looks of fear and horror. I walk to the elevator but get stopped by a guard. He puts his hand on my shoulder and says, "Come with me."

"Let go." I say while snickering. He just grabs my arm and pulls me. I his hand and twist it breaking it. Then I kick out his knee and grab him my the throat. I take out my knife and stab him repeatedly in the stomach. Blood goes every where and pours from his mouth. I leave him there and I get in the elevator and press floor 36.

I walk in and immediately shoot the desk attendant. Head shot. I say in my mind and smile. Then I break the door down. I see my "mom."

"Hey mom did you miss me?" I say joking. "Why are you doing this. Please don't do this." she begs. I laugh in her face. "Hahaha. Those words are priceless coming from you. The person who took one look and did not want me. The person who threw me away. What do u think I was thinking when you threw me away? Hint hint the same thing. I wanted to have a real mom but ha never got that." I said while laughing crazily.

I stab her in the arm and slice down slowly as she screams out. I do the same thing to her other arm. "AHHHH P-PLEASE HAVE MERCY." She screams while crying. "I will never show mercy again." I say as I shoot her in the face. I kick her dead body then leave. I go back to the elevator. That felt sooo good. I thought while going down. I was met by some police.

"Put the weapon down!" One shouts. "Get on you knees." Another one shouts. I laugh as I put down my weapons. There where only 3. Two come up to arrest me as the other one is pointing his gun at me. He is scared I can see him shaking. As the 2 men grab me I take one of there guns and shoot both of them in the head. Leaving the rookie. I run up to him and stab him in the neck.

I laugh as he falls down. I run to my truck get in and speed off towards my old school. As I drive I have lots of flash backs of all of the taunting and bulling. It fuels my anger and it feels great. When I see the school I get a rush of rage. I feel it pulse threw my veins and I feel the power and I laughed like a psychopath. Well that's what I am I am crazy.

But I don't care. I continue to laugh. I grab my AK and my Glock. I get out and shoot the first person I see. I climb the school gates and go into the office and shoot everyone. I shoot anyone I see. The doors start locking. I take the butt of my gun and break the window and shoot every one in there. Ahhh the screams where music to my ears. I laugh as I continue riddling the classroom with bullets.

It's not long until I hear sirens. I keep moving threw the school. Going threw 6 classes. All the crying and screaming rang threw the buildings. I hear, "Get on the ground put the gun down!!" I laugh and run towards the cops with my knife 10 shots ring out and the school goes quiet.

"47 students and 3 teachers killed while teaching. Many more are injured" The news reporter says. "Mattie Dawn shoots up RLS high school." The news shocks the world and my dad. "If only she was not abandoned." Dad says.