Broken Pt.3

​I​ slowly approach her. Her eyes were open wide as I moved closer and closer to her. I got to the chair and slid the knife down her arm smiling. "You see there are 2 doors." I say as I point to the two doors. She just looks at me. "One is the exit. The other one is a closet. If you choose the exit you can leave. If you chose the wrong door it's gonna be a very slow painful death." I explain.

Only thing she doesnt know is that both the doors are closets and the exit is hidden. Voice says knowing my plan to play with her. I uncuff her. "Go ahead choose." I say smiling devilishly. She slowly gets up then sprints to the door one the left and tries to open it. "Wrong door." I say as I start moving towards her again.

She starts screaming, calling for help and I just wait and watch. She then sprints over to the table. Oooo you didn't think of that... Voice says. I did. I left a few things on a separate table near the exit. She grabs a bat. I would have grabbed the knife. She's not too smart huh? Voice asks. Mhm. She runs up to me and swings the bat. I grab the top of it pulling her towards me using my other arm to punch her hard in the stomach.

I then twist the bat out of her hands and bash her ankles. "AHHhhhhHHhh!!" She screams in pain. Should have gone for the knees. Voice comments. Bruh let me kill her how I want. "Are we gonna try that again???" I taunt. She just cries out some more. My god shut her up. Voice says getting annoyed far too quickly. Don't you enjoy her crying tho? I ask mentally. No, I enjoy screams. Voice says.

"Ok we can work with that." I say out loud this time. I grab her by her hair and drag her back to the chair. She claws at my hands trying to break my grip. I just set her back near the table. I pin her down and cuff her hands again. Not needing to cuff her legs because they do be broke. "W-Why are you doing this t-to me?" She asks through her tears.

"Because I can." I put it simply because there is no point in explaining or "Ranting" as she used to put it. "I've always wanted to hear you beg..." I say as I walk over and push the knife deep into her shoulder. "P-PLEASE ST-TOP." She screams out in pain. I smile, twisting the knife slowly. Enjoying her screams. Doesn't that feel amazing. Voice asks me. "Oh it really does." I say. I rip the knife out.

Then I grab a needle and thread. Why are you doing that? Voice asks as I kneel down and start stitching the gash. "Because we don't want her dying on us already." I say as I push the needle deep into her skin pulling it back out again. Repeating this multiple times then pulling it shut. She continues to cry. "Can you not shut up!" I say as I kick her across the face knocking her over.

She spits out blood. I pick her up bridal style and set her down in the chair. I go and turn on a blow torch and set a knife in the flame. I grab a separate knife and cut a deep gash in her leg. I shudder again as she screams. "Always wanted to try this." I say as I smirk back up at her. I grab the heated bright orange knife and press it against her cut.

It still is bleeding but now she has a 3rd degree burn over the cut. Hmmmm I thought that would work. So her ankles are broken, are you gonna break anything else? Voice asks. "Ya of course. But first I want to do something else." I say as I get up and grab pliers. I walk back over to her and grab her hand. I take the pliers and take the corner tip of her finger nail and slowly rip back.

Blood splatters over my face as I finish ripping the last of her nails on her right hand. She goes into shock after this. Ummm why isn't she moving? Voice asks. "Because she went into shock and fainted." I say as I wipe the blood off my hands and pliers. I hear a low sound not able to make out what it is. Oh shit. Voice says as he realizes before I do. As it gets closer my heart starts to pound. Sirens-