Broken Pt.2

​"Ok ok so meet me at her house. You have the address right?" I ask while I check the shipping date. "Ok so what time what day?" She asks. "2 days at 12pm. Park a little ways away from her house because you don't want to get tracked." I say cleaning off the extra bleach. "Well ok then. See you in 2 days." She says as she hangs up.

OK so yall are actually doing this? Voice asks "Yep we sure are." I wonder what it's gonna be like to hear her begging for mercy. I wonder... Well at least you will have fun. It's been awhile since you have let out this side of you. Voice continued to ramble on about how I should always be like this getting what I want, doing what I want.

Honestly I would if I had no friends. I still have friends though I have no clue how they put up with me. Eh whatever. Hey Hey Hey So like how are you gonna get rid of the body? Voice asks. "That's the easy part. You know the lake?" I ask. Yea what about it. He asks

"So there are a lot of dense forests. I was gonna go out there with whatever is left of the body, dig a deep hole, put what's left of her in, then cover her, then put her dog that I killed on top, cover that, and put a lil cross making it look like a dog was buried and nothing else."

Oh ok ok thats smart. Voice says.

~Time skip to 2 days later~

"Ok chloroform? Check. Knife? Check. Bennie? Check..." I check to make sure I have everything. "Yep.'' 11:20. Ooooo this is so exciting. Voice says sharing my excitement. "I know this is gonna be so fun." I say as I pack my bag. I go outside and get on my bike. I smile so wide as I start biking down my street. I continue down. No going back now. Voice says. "I know." I say turning off my street.

Ok so why are you not using your car? Voice asks. "Because cars can be tracked and because we are gonna use Bree's car." I say in response. Ok. He says. Hhsabcsdh this is going to be amazing. I think as I continue biking. I get to her house seeing the dark grey truck. Perfect. I walk up to her truck and knock on the window. "Yo Arrow don't scare me like that." She says setting down her phone.

"You got the pliers and chloroform right?" She asks, pointing to my bag. "Yep I do." I say as I start putting on my gloves and shoe covers. Bree puts on her black mask. I put on my gold mask. "Let's do this." I say as I get out. We go to the left side of her house. Her dog starts barking. I throw a dog treat over the fence and after a few seconds it stops barking.

I watch as I walk away then fall over and start tensing up. "What did you give it?" Bree asks, genuinely confused. "It had concentrated rat poison in it." I say as I hop the fence. "Oh ok smart." Bree says. So she's impressed with you? Voice asks. Yea because she didn't think of that I say mentally. Bree goes to the round box that is connected to the entire security system. She opens it, takes the aluminum pliers and cuts a grey and green wire.

There was a little beep. "Ok the system is off." She says. I go up to my ex's window and slide the magnet across it near the lock. I hear a click. "Ok my ex is a heavy sleeper but light affects her. So no flash lights." I tell Bree. "Ok." Bree says as she slides the window open.I move the blinds up. I climb in and move slowly. I step down on her brown dresser thing right under her window.

Careful not to move any of the many dishes. I step down onto the carpet. I look to the left seeing her asleep. My heart was racing so fast. I was afraid she would hear it. I watch her as her chest rises and falls slowly. I continue to watch her and I feel rage building up in me. Voice moves my body through my anger and I take the rag with chloroform on it and press it against her mouth and nose.

She jolts awake but I get on top of her putting most of my weight to my hands on her face. As she takes deep breaths trying to fight me off she gets weak and eventually stops moving. I get off of her and check her pulse. Oooo that was fun and also aww she aint dead. Voice says slightly disappointed in me. I don't want to kill her yet because that would be no fun.

"Yo bree come in here." I whisper yell. Bree climbs through the window. "Ok we have to get her out of the house and into the truck. Grab her legs, I grab her arms." I say. Bree nods. I take the covers and pull them back. Thank the lord. I say this because she's in full pj's. I move my arms under her arms, taking her by her under arms. Bree grabs her legs. We start moving slowly to the window and after like 20 minutes finally get her out of the house.

We take her to the truck and set her in the back seat. I go back shutting her window and grabbing the dog. I put the dog in the back of the truck. We drive to an abandoned place that I cleaned out before this. We take her out of the truck and set her in a chair. I go back and get the dog setting in a corner. We cuff her arms and ankles.

"Thank you Bree." I say. "No problem. If this gets out all the blame is on you correct?" Bree asks. "Yep. But it won't get out." I say as I walk her out. "I'll call you sometime."I say as she gets in her truck. "Ok talk to you then." Bree says as she drives off. Ok now let the fun begin! Voice says, excited as fuck.

I go back inside and grab my taser that I put in my bag. I walk up to her and put it against her thigh turning it on. She jolts and cries out in pain. I shudder smiling. She looks around then at me. "Y-you. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HER YOU CRAZY FUCKI-" I punch her hard across the jaw. "Shut up you worthless bitch." I say as I take off my gloves. "Now lets have some fun." I say picking up my knife.