Breaking Down Pt.2

I wake up the next morning. My parents are still asleep. I don't eat breakfast so I go get dressed. I sit and watch some tv until I have to go to the bus. I put on my shoes and grab my backpack and leave.

I "smile" as I get on the bus and sit down in the back. I wait until we get to school and go threw my day like normal until break. "What the fuck happened to your eye?" Brooke asked. "Oh I was playing football after school and I got elbowed.

"That's not true." I practically stop breathing because I recognized that voice. I turn around to see Ruby standing behind me. "Haha hey Ruby." She looks at me and she has a concerned look. "What do u mean it's not true. Anastasia?" Rose asks. "Ummmmmm." I say freaking out knowing that I cant tell them. "Anastasia what happened? Are you ok?" Ruby asks.

"Yea I'm fine . What do u mean not true. I was playing it at my house." I say

"With who?" Kylee asks. "Uh o-one of my other f-friends." I say. At this point I start tearing up and my voice starts shaking. "Anastasia you can tell us if there's something wrong." Kaylah says. Well after that I break down. I explain everything to them. As I am I feel Ruby hug me and my face turns red and my heart skips a beat. It hurt when she hugged me because of the bruises but I could care less. As I start to pull my self together crying starts to fade. I tell my friends to come with me to the bathroom and they do.

I lift up my shirt everyone gasp. I say "They don't feel as bad as they look. They don't really hurt at all. I'm just used to it." After I say that the bell rings. All my friends leave and as Ruby is leaving I grab her hand wanting her to stay. Then i let go realizing that that was a stupid move. She looks at me and asks, "Are you ok do you need something." I look at her and then shake my head, "No sorry for wasting your time. I have to go to class." I say

Then I sprint out of the bathroom. WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!! I mentally scream as I race off to my next class. Period 3 and 4 fly by. My mind still on Ruby. Still thinking on why I decided to do something so dumb. The bell rings for lunch and I run out of the classroom. I go to my normal spot with my friends and they start asking me a million questions. Like how long has it been going on and why have you never told anyone about it yet. I answer with mainly I don't know or I don't really care about it. 

I continue to eat my food not paying attention. I feel someone sit next to me. I look over and it's Ruby. "Um what did you do that for?" 

My heart speeds up and I say "Uh I-I don't really k-know." Oh my fucking god stop stuttering idiot. I say to myself. "Oh ok. Just wondering." She says. No no no tell her weak ass mother fucker spit it out already. I yell internally. "I LIKE YOU." I say as she gets up. She looks at me and smiles "I know." She says. I sit there in disbelief of what I just heard. "What?" I ask. "I know you like me." She says. 

"O-oh ok." I stutter again. Well then after that my heart practically explodes. "Hey Ruby. Can you come with me I want to explain something to you." I say. "Ok sure." I grab her hand and pull her to the restroom. Just do it tell her how you feel. I say to myself. Well i did not listen to my common sense at all. I pull her to me and kiss her. OH MY FUCKING GOD I scream at myself. I pull away and look up at her considering that's she's like 5'11. She is scarlet red. I say "S-sorry I-". I stutter. 

"It's ok. Your fine. Calm down. " She says. As I'm still rambling my apologies. I would not shut up so she rolls her eyes and kisses me. I had no thoughts at that moment. "Your OK c a l m d o  w n" she says. I start to breath after that then I say," W-why?" I stutter out. "Because I like too." she says.