Psychotic Pt.3

I wake up in a cold room. No windows? Hmmm. The floor is cement and there is nothing in the room. It is completely empty.  Where am I? I don't know. I sit on the floor but my mind wanders. What happened to Jay? What was so bad that made them break like that. I don't know but when I find out who did something to them I'll kill them.

Wait hold up you have only known this person for a day chill. Wait why do I have overprotectiveness over them when I don't really know them. Why did I even spring up and risk getting stabbed for them. Why do I care? Whatever shut up head. I get up and sit in a corner. 

I place my arms crossed on my knees and then my head on my arms. I sit there or pace around for what I might think was like 12 hours before someone comes in and lets me out. I turn and it's a literal cement box. It's in the back of the hospital. I look around some and there is an outside area and then what looks to be a gym. 

I see a food court. Other units. It's not my first time in one of these but it is my first time here. I walk with the nurse and then enter the building again. We get on the elevator. We exit and I look back, he has a key card on his belt that is latched on with a clip. 

I smile and walk back into my unit. I don't get talked to except by Jay. "Hey." They call me and I walk over. "Where did they take me? It was a literal cement box." I say as I walk into the dayroom with them. The girl I beat isn't in this unit. Hmmm. I smile thinking about it. 

"Thank you." They say but it sounds more like "die in hell." "For what?" I ask as we sit. "Beating the shit out of that girl. We still don't know how she got a box cutter in here. My one question is why?"  They talk but I zone out staring at everything on their face from their eyes to their lips. 

They wave in front of me, "Huh?" I ask, "Oh yea uh I don't know. Oh but do you know how to pick pocket?" I ask, "Yea why?" "Because if you can get a swipe card off one of the nurses we can get out of here." I say, "I don't wanna be here and I have a place we can go if you're down?" I say the last part as a question. 

"Hmmm let me think about it." 

~2 months later~ 

"Lunch." A nurse calls us over and Jay goes into another room. A few other kids go in as well and each sit at separate tables and have a nurse watching them as they eat. 

I don't bother with it. It's not really my place to ask. I pick up my food and everyone heads to their rooms to eat. I sit down on the bed closest to the door which is Jay's. I eat and watch the others because people watching yassss. I finish and throw the styrofoam container in the trash. 

I go back and lay down. I roll on my side. Their bed smells like them. I feel my heart palpitate. Nahhhh. I think as I touch my chest. I lay on my back and close my eyes. They smell like forest flowers but like synthetic. Maybe they had perfume in a backpack and got to keep it? 

I don't know. I lay with my eyes closed until I heard someone enter the room. I spring up and Jay is back. I smile at them but they fake smile and go sit on the other end of the bed. Their real smile is different I can tell. I make them smile. They don't smile at anyone else...

Whatever. I move over and sit close to them. "Are you ok?" I ask, I want to hug them. "Yea I'm fine." "I know you have an eating disorder and that's why you eat in another room. You can talk to me it's not like I have any friends in here well except you. I'm here for you." I say as I grab their chin softly and turn their face to me looking in their eye. 

They look down but don't pull away. It takes them a hot second to pull away and then they explain some things. I listen, like actually listen. I wanna know. I wanna hear. That's not like me. Normally I don't care for anything or anyone. They are different. I don't know what it is. 

I'll figure it out at some point. I can see them tearing up. They keep talking and tears fall. They are crying? What? I don't even see them smile and now they are crying!?!? Shit. I smile. Nah no. Don't smile. I let a small smile on my face. I take their face in my hands and wipe their tears with my thumbs. 

They look up at me and our eyes lock again. No. Don't. You want to but don't. It's not the right time. I take my hands off their face and hug them. "Don't worry I got you. It's ok to cry, It's ok." I let my head rest facing their neck. Their hair smells nice. No. 

I pull back and they have stopped crying. They smile at me, a real smile. I smile back and they lay back. I do the same and we start talking again. I don't ask anything more of them. I know what they have so now I can help if need be. Good. I don't know where the conversation went. We were on the topic of mental illness and then trauma and then somehow kinks. Oh yea it was what kinks did you got from your trauma. 

Well interesting. Their kinks are pretty much the opposite of mine. "You don't need to elaborate on every kink you have I know what a masochist is." I say, "Oh do you know a lot about this?" They ask, "Yes." I say as I get up. I pop my head out the door and I look at the time. Shit it's like almost 8pm. "I need to shower." I say as I get up. 

"Mkkk~" They say it differently today. "Why did you say it like that?" I ask as I furrow my eyebrows. "No reason." They say and they walk out of the room. God they're so annoyingg. I say smiling to myself as I walk into the bathroom. I finally was able to get a shaving razor in here. I have never been happier to shave. I swear. When I get out of that shower I feel reborn. 

I don't know but shaving again after 2 months is literally the best. I will forever chase that feeling that soft clean feeling. It's amazing. Wow shaving makes me happy. Damn I need to get out of here. I walk out drying my hair with the corese towel. I let my hair out of the towel and I grab actual clothes because my shipment came in. 

I take off my paper shirt and turn around because I hear noise. "Shit." I say as I put the shirt up covering my body. I let it down once my head process that it's just Jay. "Don't cover up." They say smirking. "What you like?" I ask with a smirk. "Maybeee." Yea I know their drawn out "maybe" means yes. 

I just stick my tongue out at them and continue to change. I let myself peak at them changing. "I know you're looking at me." They say as they turn. "Shhh don't call me out just let me have a few more seconds." I say as I start walking. Wait why am I walking. 

I end up in front of them. They don't have a shirt on. My eyes drift but I bring them back up to their face. Nope. I think being respectful... Trying to be respectful. Their skin looks so soft, "You stare too much." They say as they turn away from me. "Can you blame me." I say softly, "Hmm no." They say as they pick up a shirt and turn to face me locking our eyes. 

"You know you want to~" They say. Shit. I roll my eyes before I grab their waist softly pulling them to me, I was right their skin is very soft. I let one hand slide up bringing it to their face. I pull their face up to mine and kiss them.