Voices

I'm at school and focusing on my essay that is due tomorrow. The boys behind me would not shut the fuck up. I turn around and say, "Dudes shut the fuck up. I'm trying do to my god dam work!" They just laugh and say, "Make us." That was the first time I heard her voice.

Beat them up. "Who are you?" I ask mentally.

I'm you. Beat them up. Make them shut up. "NO" I say.

They said make me so give them what they want make them.

I continued to argue with the voice in my head. Until I felt his hands rap around my neck.

"What are you doing?!"I mentally yell.

Do what I say And I will stop

"Ok fine after school then." I say.

Fine he says and her hands release me and he disappeared. I wait until after school and I see the boys again.

Do it he says.

I let out a low growl and say "Ok ok yes I know." I jog over and say, "Well this is gonna hurt." As I feel my arms pulse. I punch one breaking his nose and he falls back the other grabs my hair and I take his hand and flip him over me and punch him in the stomach hard. Then I take the other one and rip his throat out. Blood splatters over his friend and me.

The other one coughs up some blood and try's to crawl away. "What the h-hell is wrong with you." He stutters outs scared.

"You said make me so I made you." As I give a psychotic smile.

Good job he says and dissipates. I started to go home. I get home and my parents are not home. I change my clothes and grab my phone.

Pip: hey dude

Addy: hey

Pip: How are you

Addy: Good hbu

Pip: Good

Addy: did you see the news

Oh so she knows what are we going to do about that? he asks "Nothing she's my friend you can not hurt her." I say back.

Ok but if you ever need help getting rid of someone I'm here. he says while disappearing.

Addy: Anastasia?

Pip: Oh sry yea thats horrible

Addy: Yea they said that the other boy will not talk like at all

Pip: Oh fuck thats terrible I hope they find the killer

Addy: yea same I have to go to bed

Pip: Ok good night

Addy: good night

I sigh and lay down on my bed. "What am I going to do?" I say out loud.

You can't do anything I'm a part of you. he says

"Oh my god shut the fuck up." I yell.

Fine.

1 Year Later

"Babe?" Katie says. "Huh. Oh sorry I spaced out." I say "It's good." she says. "Do you wanna watch something else?" she asks. "Uh nope I'm fine with what we are watching." I say while smiling at her.
Ooooh she's cute when do you want to clam her. Demon asks me.

"Oh my god dude no we have only been dating for like a year and she needs to be ok with it and I have not talked to her about it yet and you don't fucking CLAM people." I say.