I Love You Pt.3 (last part)

The next day starts. I do my normal routine. I get to school getting greeted by and energetic Alex as always. Most of the day goes by fine until lunch. "Give me back my phone." I say chasing after Alex. "Nope." She says running into the restroom. She goes into a stall and locks it. "Give it back." I say irritated. "What is this?" She asks with anger in her tone. Oh fuck. I think knowing she's on my snap.

She opens the stall with a mix of a pissed off and sad look. " W-what the fuck is this?" She practically yells. I can hear she's a little choked up. "It's just some idiots." I say getting nervous. "S-some Idiots? No there bitches. They-." I cut her off. "Just give it back." I say. "Hold on." She says putting my phone in her pocket.

She runs off and runs off. She comes back with a note pad. "What are you doing?" I ask. She ignores me gets on snap and writes some names down. "They are going to stop I'll make sure of it." She says in a determined and pissed voice. "Uh what?" I ask worried. "Never mind lets go." She says while giving me back my phone and the note pad back in her back pack. "What are you planning?" I ask still concerned. "Non of your business." She says shocking me. 

She normally tells me every thing. "Ok now I'm really scared." I say scarcastly trying to make her tell me. "You should be." She responds. Hahah oh fuck this is not good. I think. The rest of the day is quiet. It's weird. I guess I'm used to Alex jumping on me and clinging to me. I say to myself. I go threw the rest of the day bored and worried. What did she mean by you should be? I ask myself while sitting in my room.

I get on snap to check if my friends texted. I gasp when I see what Alex texted in that group chat. "Your all screwed." I look at the text I get back. "What's the baby gonna do about it, She can't do shit, The little bitch is really "scaring" us now." I immediately get on my computer and check my Insta. 

Whitewolf_522: Don't worry about anything. I'm just gonna be off for a while I love you remember that. 

OMG WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING. I scream in my head. I try texting her multiple times. She does not even read them. Oh shit. She's just busy. I say to myself trying to calm down. 

Alex's POV

Oh hell no. No one messes with Kattie. No one. I say to myself as I pack my backpack. There all gonna pay. I say in my head. I grab my backpack and get on my bike. I get on my my brothers phone and re-download snap. I get the peoples names and look at there location. "Perfect." I say as I smile. 

"Don't worry Kattie. They will stop. One way or another." I start biking. I go to the first person on my list location. I knock on the door.  I smile.

"Hello."  I say. "Who are you?" The girls mom asks. "Oh I'm a friend of you daughter can you tell her her friend is here. I'm just saying hi that's all." I say nicely. "Oh ok." The girls mom says. She calls her daughter and leaves. "Who the hell are yo-" I cut her off by punching her hard in the face knocking her to the ground. "You know Kattie right?" I ask as I kick her in the gut.

"Y-yes." She says in a shaky voice while coughing up some blood. "Ok good." I say calmly. "Stop sending her hateful texts!" I yell scaring the shit out of the girl. I take my knife out of it's sheath and press it up against her neck sliding it careful not to cut to deep. "Do I make myself clear?" I ask. "Y-yes." She says crying. I let her go and put my knife back. As I walk away. "Oh if you tell anyone about this I will kill you." I say "On second thought." I say as I unsheathe my knife and stab her in the stomach multiple time. 

She dose nothing not moving dead. "Good." I say giving a crazy smile. Hahaha that was easy. I say to myself crossing her name off my list. "One down five to go." I say. I go threw 3 more people. And then house five. I walk up say the same stuff. "MOM." The girl screams. Fuck so close. I say. I kick her leg breaking it and then stab her multiple times. Come on last one. 

I say to myself as I bike fast. I get to the 6th house. Last one. I say to myself. The same shit. "Hello bitch." I say dropping the act and pulling out my knife. She trys to yell but I punch her across the jaw breaking it. "Shut up asshole. I'm not gonna kill you unless you do something dumb."  She nods and I see her tear up. She sees my bloody knife. 

"So your the last bitch. The last on on my list." I say. "W-what?" She squeaks sacred to talk.  "You know Kattie right." I say rolling my eyes. "No." She says. "Nice try." I say punching her again and showing her my bros phone with her snap. "This is your right?" I ask annoyed. "Yea." She squeaks even more scared  now. "Ok good. Stop sending Kattie hateful texts. Or I will kill you. Slowly." I say flashing a crazy grin.

"Y-yes. O-ok." She says crying a bit. I roll my eyes. "Pathetic bitch. How do you like it when you get bullied. I know a death threat and hate texts are different but they both cause emotional harm and it's not fun is it." I say coldly. "No." she sobs. "Shut the fuck up." I say annoyed. "You know what never mind I'll make you shut up." I say as I pick her up by her shirt and pin her on a wall. I use my fore arm and push It into her neck. 

Eventually her breathing slows but I'm not letting her go that easy. I take her and break her arm enjoying the way she screams. He mom comes out. Shit. I say to myself as I finish killing her daughter and then stab her. I walk away and cross the last person off my list. "Good." I say. 

Kattie's POV

"6 girls and 1 adult are found dead. They have been either Choked or stabbed some both they all have broken bones and "For You" is written in blood at every seen." The reporter says. "The suspect was on a blue and white bike, Blond, and about 5'4." The reporter continues talking as I sit on the couch with a shocked and scared look on my face. 

"Oh so that's what she meant." I whisper to myself. I go into my room and almost faint. I see Alex sitting on my bed. "Hey baby." She says with her soft smile. "What the fuck are you doing here." I ask worried. "I made them stop." She says and gets up. "I love you." She says while giggling as she climbs out my window and disappears into the night.