Psychotic Pt.2

They look at me blankly. "You good?" I ask. "Mhmm." They say and smile at me. That's a reaction I didn't expect. They seem to even be pleased with the fact that I killed someone. "Were you watching me while I was showering?"  I ask.

"Oh no, I wasn't. I walked into the room seconds before you walked out." They explain to me. "Mkk." I say and smile again. I like smiling. It's refreshing. I haven't smiled in a long while. "So tell me about yourself." I tilt my head to that. Where do I start?

"What do you want to know?" I ask them slowly. "Hmmm what mental illnesses do you have?" They ask. "Depression, bipolar disorder, and adhd." I say knowing that my BD is the reason I went fucking insane. "Cool." They say as they sit down. We talked for a long while.

"So what's your deal? No one talks to you." "People don't like me and I don't like people." They say as they lean back on the wall. "Then why are you talking to me?" I ask trying to figure out why they seem so intrigued with me. "You seem interesting." They say. "Why are you talking to me if you see how others ignore me."

"Do I have to answer that honestly?" I question them. "Yes." "Fine, You caught my attention in the lobby thing because you are the only one here that didn't whisper about me and just kind of looked at me plus I think you're cute." I say as I look to the side smiling. They just smile back. "I am not."

"Mhm sureee." I say as I laugh a little. "When is call?" I ask, "10:30." They say. "Do you want to go to the day room?" I ask as I stand up. "Yea sure." We walk out of our room and I bump into them by accident. They just bump me back. I look at them and they look back at me we hold eye contact then break it and giggle.

We walk into the day room where some show is playing. I sit down and they sit next to me. People stare, "What are you looking at?" Jay glares. They look away. "Damn what did you do to them?" I ask, "I got in a fight and the girl didn't look very good after." They say and smile. "Ooooo fun." "I know right."

"So you're a tough one huh?" I asked smirking, "You could say that." They say giving a small smirk back. We sit there for a second in silence just looking at each other, "Lights out." A nurse calls. "What do we do?" I ask, I have no idea what I'm doing here.

"Just whisper and get to your bed." They say as they get their pillows and put them near the wall. "You don't like pillows?" I ask watching them. "No I don't." They say getting in bed. "Can you pass them to me?" I ask because I pillow pile. "Sure." They say and throw them at me.

I throw them back at them giggling. "Take themmm." They say throwing them back at me. I have to hold my breath not to laugh. Their smile is so dorky and amazing. I just breathe out harshly and cough. A nurse comes in and takes our blood pressure and gives Jay meds that they refuse to take.

The nurse doesn't force them which I thought was weird but ok. I lay down and face them, they toss their pillows over again and this time I take them. They have the faintest smell of Jay. I don't mind it much.

I lay down and start to drift but I see movement in my room. I open my eyes and someone is standing over Jay. They have something in their hand. I can't tell what it is. The light hits something and I see metal in their hand. No.

I slowly get out of bed very quiet but my bed creaks. SHIT. The person turns around. "What the fuck are you doing!?" I ask my voice is low and gravely because that's my sleepy voice at its finest. "None of your fucking business." They say as they raise their hand to strike.

I move and grab their wrist that has a box cutter in it. Jay springs up as I slam them against the desk next to my bed and slam their wrist against the corner making them drop the blade. I take their shirt in my other hand bringing their face close to mine.

"Don't you ever think about fucking touching them or I swear I'll fucking kill you." I yell at them. They spit on my face and I snap good. I let go of their wrist quickly moving to their neck. I grip hard and slide around to the back of their neck. I pull them down onto the ground and ball my fist punching them hard across their face.

2 nurses rush in and pull me off of them. I look down at their bloody face and bruised neck. Jay is against the wall their eyes are wide then they look at me and their eyes go soft. I smirk at them as I feel a sting in my right thigh. My eyes flutter shut as my body goes numb and I fall, blacking out.