Pain

I giggle as my girlfriend pounces on me. "Get off your heavy." I say while laughing. "Awww why? I want cuddles." She wines. "Yea cuddles not a wrestling match." I say annoyed. She continues to nuzzle into me. I get my computer and set it on her back. She gets up and says, "Stop playing roblox and gives me attention." I roll my eyes. 

"Ugh fine." I say. "Yay." She says while moving into my arms. "Hehe I loves you." She says while giggling. "Ew why?" I ask messing with her. Then regretting it as she goes on a 30 min rant on how I'm the, "Cutest most amazing person she knows." 

"Ok ok I get it. I love you to." I say. "Finally." She says while rolling her eyes. She eventually falls asleep on top of me. Ugh she's so fucking annoying. Why am I still doing this? I ask while getting on my phone to text my new girlfriend. 

Heavenly: Hey babes 

Emma: Hey  

Heavenly: Wyd rn

Emma: Nothing I'm bored hbu

Heavenly: Losing circulation in the lower half of my body

Emma: Huh why

Heavenly: Zoe fell asleep on me 

Emma: Oh that bitch

Heavenly: Yea ugh

Emma: Well that sucks

Heavenly: Yea 

Emma: How long before I can see you ya know face to face

Heavenly: Actually tomorrow

Emma: wdym

Heavenly: I'm going over to my friends house and it's near your place so can you sneak over?

Emma: Hell yea

Heavenly: Good 

Heavenly: Shit Zoe is wakening up I gtg

Emma: Ok bye love ya

Heavenly: Love you to byeeee

"Finally you wake up." I say as I move so that my circulation come back to my legs. "Hm sorry you such a good pillow." She says while laughing and yawning. I get up and do some stuff as she dose some work outside. I go to take a shower. I get out to see Zoe looking at my phone confused.

"Sense when did you change your passcode?" She asks. "My younger brother keeps getting on it." I say covering up the fact that it's because of the text from my actual girlfriend. "Oh ok." she says and walks away.

Zoe's POV

Why did she change her passcode? She's hiding something. I say to myself. I text her friend.

Zoe: Hey dude

Sophia: Sup

Zoe: Is there something going on with Heaven

Sophia: No not that I know of why?

Zoe: Because she changed her password on her phone and her snap notifications are off

Sophia: Uh that's weird

Zoe: Yea no shit

Zoe: Has she told you anything

Sophia: Uh no...

Zoe: Sophiaaaa

Sophia: One attachment image

I read the screen shot she sends me. I feel anger pulse threw my veins as my eye water. "Ugh she's annoying af I'm going to dump her soon." 

Sophia: DONT TELL HER I TOLD YOU