Breaking Down Pt.3 (last part)

I sit there in shock. Not able to believe what I just heard. "What?" I ask 

"Oh my god Anastasia I L i k e Y o u A s w el l" She say slowly. "OH" I say finally realizing. "Uh c-can we date. Like if u wanna. Because I like you and you like me." I squeak. "Sure I'm fine with that." She responds. "Oh ok." I say. The bell rings for the last classes. I run out and grab my shit and go to my next class. 

The last classes I could not focus in. I was to focused on what Ruby had said playing what she had done are kiss it over an over in my head. School ended before I knew it. I run to the bus and sit down still thinking about her. Why does she like me? Why did she say that? Is she that good at hiding her feelings? What the fuck? I ask so many questions til I confuse myself.

I get home and then realize that there's a car that's not my families in the front yard. I go inside to see my mom talking with another lady and Ruby standing there with a tear stained face. My mom turns to me with a death glair. "What did you do today honey." she asks in a nice voice. "Uh school work. Who are they? Why are they here?" I ask concerned when Ruby mouths I'm sorry to me. "This is Ruby's mom. And I'm sure you know Ruby." she says. "Yes I know her. Why dose it matter." I ask 

"Anastasia you kissed my daughter." Ruby's mom said in a soft tone. "Y-yes I did I'm sorry." I say. "You are not allowed to talk to her anymore. You are to have no connections with her daughter from this moment on." My mom says. "And that's final." my mom says. "Yes ma'am." I say almost in tears. Ruby's mom looks at me kindly and also with a "I'm sorry" look. 

I just nod to her. Once they leave my mom tears into me. "You fucking bitch what the fuck where you thinking. You faggot. You worthless piece of shit."  She screams as she rains blows. I'm sobbing and fall to the ground not able to take the hits anymore. She starts to kick me again. Still yelling at me she continues to beat me. Once she finally stops I cough up blood. 

I try to get up but I could not. My stomach and sides hurt so much. It was as if a boulder was dropped on me. I lay there quietly sobbing. I laid there for about 2 hours before I could get up. Once I'm able to get up I immediately fall. Not able to support my weight. I continue to try and get up. Once I was able to stand with out falling I used the wall to support myself to get to my room. 

I lay down on my bed not with out flinching because of my practically broken body. I lay there and sob. Why am I such a screw up. Why can't I ever do anything right. Why dose anything I love, enjoy, or want get ripped from me. I don't wanna do this anymore. I just wanna die. I say to my self. I get up and baby step and limp to my dresser. I grab my knife and slide across my wrist until blood spills out. I continue to slice my wrist not caring about the pain. 

As blood pours out of my wrist I sit back down on my bed and watch as the the world leaves my view.