Love Pt.1

I had help with this book. @ApplePissJuice helped me write this. 

"Doesn't bullying me ever get boring for you guys?" I ask as the "Popular" kids rummage threw my backpack and throw my stuff everywhere.  "Nahhh your like my favorite person to terrorize 'cus your to pussy to do anything." Bailey says as she throws my backpack back at me. 

"You thirsty?" Leslie asks while walking across the room. "Uh no not really." I say as I kneel down to pick up my stuff. "Oh well whatever." She says while walking up behind me. I suddenly feel some cold ass liquid run down my neck and back. 

Most of the kids standing around gasp, I just sit and let it happened feeling defeated as always. The girls kick my stuff out of my hands then walk off laughing like normal. What the fuck. I say in my mind as I go to the restroom and take off my shirt. I try to clean up as much of the milk they poured on me. 

I get my shit and walk out. I get to my next class. Great. I say as one of the dudes starts his normal routine. The normal is him throwing paper balls or hitting me in the back of the head. When it's the worst I get dragged out of the room and beaten by him and his goons. I don't know why they do it. Is it "Cool" to beat up the smart kid or whatever? I mean I guess I'm smart only because people always come up to me and ask them to do there homework or other bullshit.

Apparently today is a bad day because once I got out of class I felt him grab my shoulder. "Hey you fucking fag. Why don't you come hang with us?" Camren says as his group of "Jocks" snicker. "Yea thanks but no thanks." As I try to walk off. "Your nothing and I mean it's not like you have anything better to do. Well then be our personal punching bag." He says as him and his group surround me. 

I kinda just stand waiting for the punches to come in. I close my eyes knowing they are about to start once he cracks his knuckles. Trying to look "Cool" or whatever. 1, 2 ,3 ,4 ,by the fifth hit I'm on the ground with my arms trying to cover my face and my knees up to my chest. "Yea fuck him up!" One of them shouts as they continue to kick and hit me. I feel someone grab my hair and lift my face up. Then a hard slug to the jaw and my head hitting the pavement. 

The next day.

I'm always sitting alone at lunch. I mean it's not like it bothers me. Like at least I'm not getting beaten. I was pretty popular for a while. I had awesome friends and I trusted them. That was a HUGE mistake. Once I came out as bisexual shit got bad fast. People stopped talking to me. My friends left and eventually I became the school outcast. 

"Hey gay fucker." One of the dudes yell. Oh fun. I think as he continues on, "You know no guy will ever like you if they know your a fucking lesbian." Man the stupidity. I'm fucking bi first off and second I'm a guy. Of course he doesn't know that. No one in this whole school knows. I mean this is what happened when I came out as bi so what the fuck would happen if I came out as transgender. 

As he walks off I cuss him out. Mentally of course. I feel some one plop down next to me. I practically jump out of my skin realizing it the ONE girl I like. "Hey." Emelia says as she starts unpacking her lunch. "W-why are you sitting next to me. It's not a good idea to be near me. I mean you know how they are." I say not wanting her to end up like me.  

"Nah you seem nice and it makes me sad when I see you sitting alone everyday. I wanted to sit next to you if that's ok." Emalia says and she continues to unpack and start eating. "Uh sure." I say. Damit she's so fucking pretty. I say in my head as I stare at her. "You good?" She asks. OH fuck. "Yea sorry, I'm good." I say realizing that I was hella staring at her. I mean you can't blame me.

 She has extremely curly hair. The freckles on her face bring out her beautiful dark brown eyes. They have that shimmer. Her smile makes my heart beat out of my chest. Her personality is amazing and she can make you so happy even if your having a really fucked up day. She just had that effect one people. Damit she's so perfect. 

"Well you seem cool and like I haven't had the chance to talk to you so um do you like maybe wanna go o-on a date-" I cut her off, "Y-yea sure." I say trying to play it cool so that she doesn't realize that I'm legit about to freak out. "Oh- Yay thankss." She say's after that it's really quiet and we continue to eat.  

"Do you have snap?" Emelia asks. "Yea do you wanna exchange them?" I ask. "Yes of course silly." She say's as she takes my phone and adds herself. Then try's to find me on snap. OH SHIT. I mentally scream when I realize that she doesn't know I'm trans. . .