Bonus: "Love Under The Fireworks"

Yuno's POV:
I pulled Asta into a heated kiss, the sounds of the fireworks still ringing in my ear, but considering that we were now in an empty building I couldn't hear anything.

Asta kissed back, licking the bottom of my lip for an entrance, which I gladly gave him.

I had Asta against a door, my arms around his middle back and waist, while his arms were wrapped around my neck, pulling my hair slightly at the feeling of my suddenly nibbling his lower lip.

He whined and pulled back, giving me a slight glare.

I looked at him in confusion and for a moment the world spun, until I was now against the door, instead of him.

"Now Yuno, what were you expecting? For you to be top?" Asta asked with a sly smirk.

I raised an eyebrow before shaking my head, "Not this time."

It took all my strength to pick him up so that I was carrying him like a little kid.

I walked over to the mat that was in the middle of the room, and placed him down on it.

Asta's legs were spread out on either side of my waist, his hands were spread out on either side of his head, a pink blush stretching to his ear across his face.

I smiled, "I'm definetly gonna be the top this time."

I didn't give time for Asta to react because I attacked his now visible chest, messing with both nipples, one in hand while the other was in my mouth, tongue twirling around it.

"Ngh! Yuno, wa-ah!"

Asta tried to push my body back but I wouldn't allow it.

I kept at it, speeding up only a little bit.

"Yu-yuno, if you keep that-ah! Up then I will-ngh!"

Asta's moans were ringing music to my ears the more we kept at it.

I lifted my head and hand from his nipple and looked down at him.

It was honestly a sight to behold.

Asta's entire body looked so lewd. His arms were still in the same place they were before, his face and ears that used to have a pink blush now had darken to a deeper red.

His kimoto was disheveled, the top part that I had opened up showed his swollen nipples that I was proudly responsible for, and the bottom half made his friend known to the world, standing tall.

I smiled, and lifted up Asta's left leg, making the bottom half of his kimoto slide down to his upper thigh.

I felt Asta shiver a little at the touch I then made to his calf, kissing it gently and making my way down to his inner thigh.

"Ngh, Yuno...stop te-ahh!"

I stopped at his underwear, and without hesitation, grabbed it by both sides and pulled it completely off of him, releasing his friend to the cool air of the room.

"It seems you're excited, but let me ask first."

Asta looked at me with a confused look.

"Are you sure you want to do this here?"

Asta's face instantly shifted to bluntness, "Are you serious?"

I raised an eyebrow, confused a little to why he reacted that way.

"Yuno you literally pulled me into this room and made out with me, then started stripping me, and it's only when you're halfway through you ask?" Asta stated bluntly.

I looked to the side, "Well-"

I didn't even get to finish the sentence before Asta sat up and hot on my waist, using both of his hands he pulled me into a light kiss.

When he released he looked me dead in the eye, "I wouldn't do this with anyone else. Plus this isn't the first time we've done it."

Asta leaned back a little and grinded his ass on my friend through the clothing of the kimoto, "So you had better why to work or else I'll turn the tables and do it myself."

My eyes went wide to how seductive Asta was being.

Well when you say it like that, then I have no choice now do I?

I flopped him back on the mat and loosened the string holding my kimoto together, letting it slide down to rest on the middle half of my body, the sleeves resting on my elbow.

I quickly took off my underwear and reached down to do get him when he placed his hands on mine, "No, I want it rough..."

I looked at him in shock, "Are you sure? We haven't done it with you on the bottom for a while."

A/N: Well duh you guys, you haven't done Asta as a bottom since chapter 13.

Asta nodded, "Please Yuno.."

I looked at him with concern for a few moments then stuck my fingers in him anyway.

There was no way that was gonna chance hurting him, I loved him too much for that.

"Ahh!" Asta moaned as I stuck in two fingers at once.

"Yu-yuno, why'd you-ngh!"

I felt around for his good spot, "I don't want to hurt you Asta, I'm sorry."

Asta frantically wrapped his arms around my neck, moaned flowing out of him like a stream.

"Ahh!" Asta suddenly moaned louder than before.

Found it.

I tortured him by hitting that spot, noticing that pre-cum was now leaking out of him I pulled out.

"Asta.." I called his name, "I'm gonna put it in, so don't cum just yet."

I slid inside of him easily, watching his eyes water every inch of me i put inside of him.

Once I was fully inside I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him up so that he sat in my lap.

Asta looked down into my eyes, and I stared up into his.

Then I started moving.

And I swear, he was literally screaming of pleasure the entire time, whoever passed by this building would get an earful.

"Yuno! Ooh! Ahh! Wa-ah! I'm gonna! I'm gonna cum!" Asta cried out.

"Asta..ngh."

"Ahhh!" Asta moaned as he came onto both of our stomachs.

"Kgh." And I came into his hole.

All that was left was our heavy pants for air, living out the after glow of our sinful but yet somehow blessed deed.

Asta kissed my forehead, "I love you Yuno."

I smiled and chuckled a bit, "I love you too."

End of book 1!

Author: This chapter goes out to all those people who got mad at me in Chapter 13 for not writing the smutty scene for Yuno x Asta lol.