Chapter 2 "A New Feeling" (Part 2)

Yuno's POV:
Asta had tackled me to the ground for helping him? Or was it because I insulted him? I thought that was our thing, we insult each other until one person decides to either end it or fight over it.

He is very heavy.....

I looked up at his face and noticed something I never did before.

He has very pretty eyes....so green.....

My heart instantly started beating fast. Then a light blush showed on my face.

"Oh sorry!" Asta startled and said, then he got off me.

I chuckled off the blush I had on my face.

"Ok, just try not to let your emotions get the best of you all the time, you tend to do that a lot."

"Well if you weren't so cocky all the time.....but I guess that is why your my rival and my best friend!" Asta beamed with a smile.

I turned my face away from him so that he wouldn't see that my face was tomato red.

"Whatever." I said still not looking at him then I walked out the door.

Once I closed it I leaned against it and held my chest.

It is beating so fast.

Why am I feeling this way?! He is MY rival! I shouldn't be feeling this way! I mean it IS a friendly rivalry though....Yes.....MY RIVAL.. AHHHH NOT LIKE THAT! WAIT. Ok Yuno, calm down...

I took some deep breaths and walked back in the room.
----------------------------Later------------------------
At dinner we were having a feast in honor of me and Asta going to Clover Prep in two days.

Honestly, when we got the acceptance letter my emotions was a mixture of joy, proudness, accomplishment, but it was also scary and unbelievable.

I trained hard so yea.

Everyone at the dinner table was talking about it but I was too busy secretly eyeing Asta.

I swear I have no shame.....ok, maybe a little, nope take it back, I have a lot.

But still! Watching him smile is all I need for my heart to beat really fast.

After dinner everyone helped clean and me and Asta went back to finish packing our things.

Honestly, we never had much to pack so we were finished in 10 minutes.

The rest of the time we talked.

"Hey Yuno! I have a challenge for you~~~" Asta said smirking

"Is it one that you will easily lose to?" I asked bluntly

"NO! WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT?!" Asta asked with a pouty and irritated face

"Nothing....."

"Hey jerk! I do NOT lose easily to every challenge I take on! Besides, this challenge maybe a tie....but anyways."

Asta beamed with a smile then said,
"Let's see who passes the Magic Knight Entrance Exam at the end of the term!"

I looked at him with a shocked face and smiled.

"Its a deal."

He soon blabbed on about how he would get into the best Magic Knights Squad.

I would definetly be lying if I said I wouldn't miss Asta when we go to Clover Prep.

But I would definetly miss his smile.

I just hope that we see each other there....