Author's Note: Compitetion

Author: Hi guys! I'm just gonna say it now but this isn't an update!

Yuno: Leave.

*pulls put gun* Author: You wanna die?

*wimpers* Yuno: No...

*puts gun away*Author: Ok then.

Asta: So then if this isn't an update then what are you doing here?

Author: I came to inform my readers about a contest!

Mimosa: A contest?

Noelle: What for?

Author: Well it's for my New story!

Asta*beaming*: Cooll! What's it called?

Author: It's called "Cherry Blossoms Always Come In Spring".

Klaus: So is it a fanfiction? And what's it about?

Author: If it was a fanfiction, then I would have said so.

Klaus: Whatever, can you handle it? You barely ever get your updates on time with the-

Author*holds gun to Klaus' head*: You wanna die too?

Yuno: He has a point though....

Author*sighs*: A few weeks before now, I started writing the story in Google Doc's.

Noelle: Oh, is that so?

Author:  Yep! I vowed that I wouldn't miss an update day once the story is published.

Asta: Ok...but when are you gonna publish the story?

Author: It's better if I just tell the logistics.

Author: So basically it's a contest for people who are good at drawing virtually. The people who are intrested can go look at my book I created called, "Competitons" for more details.

Noelle: So you aren't gonna tell us what it's about?

Author:.......Do I have to?

Noelle: Ofc! Thats whats gonna help the people entering, get a better understanding of what they are drawing..

Author: Well, it's about an Immortal Princess named Serenity and sh-

Klaus: Omg its a Sailor moon re-write.

*knocks Klaus out*

Author: As I was saying, her kind is born with different color wings. But if your born with black wings then your forever cursed to never fly, ofc she is born with black wings. In the time she has black wings she meets Elias the prince of the humans.

Asta and Mimosa*beaming*: That sounds cool!

Author*ignores*: So in this world, immortals and humans live in one country, but because of a war they split into two.

Klaus*stuggles to stand*: That sounds like a classic royal story *grunts*

Author: Yea yea, whaeva. But if any of you readers are intrested then go check out my story, "Compitetions" for more details!

Bye!