Chapter 26: "The Practice Battle" (Part 2)

Yuno's POV:
I woke up the next morning a bit refreshed. Though I could sit up because a certain someone had their hands wrapped around my waist, and the grip was tight.

I glared daggers at Asta as she smirked in his supposive sleep.

"Asta let go."

"Mhm."

"Asta..."

"Hmm?"

"I know your not asleep so open your eyes." I said with a huge sigh.

Asta finally gave in and opened both of his eyes, giving me the biggest smile.

Then he pouted, "But Yuno, I wanna cuddle...!"

"Eh?"

"C'mon! Please!" Asta begged giving me the puppy eyes.

All those feelings of being refreshed instantly turned into immediate panic as I imagined the possibilities of what cuddling could turn into.

I blushed from ear to ear, "No, now let go."

"Why are you blushing? It's just a few minutes of cuddles, we've done way worse." Asta said bluntly.

If my face hadn't been red enough, it turned even darker.

"Th-that's besides the point!" I exclaimed quite frantically.

Asta pulled me in closer to him, his chin resting on my shoulder from behind.

"Is the reason why your so frantic is because we had se-"

I cut him off by turning to face him and covering his mouth with both of my hands.

"Don't you dare say it." I did with s slight glare.

Though I didn't see him give me that all too familiar smirk I felt it on my hands and saw it in his green eyes.

He gently kissed my hands and in response I pulled away.

He laughed while I sighed.

"Alright fine, but only for 5 minutes." I surrendered before he tortured me anymore.

"Yeah!"

Then he pulled me close and we cuddled for an entire 20 minutes.
----------------------
We were now on our way to the gates of campus, with permission from the headmaster to do a practice battle outside of the campus.

Though we all were gonna be doing something else after it that even she didn't know about.

"Alright! So who's gonna go first?!" Leopold beamed once we were in front of the gates.

"Ok first off, we need to figure out where we're gonna go and whether it not the town is closest to the spot that we'll be training at." Klaus stated pushing his glasses up closer to his face.

"So who's going to pick where we go?" Noelle asked with a puzzled look.

"Well, it'll have to be somewhere that's close to campus." Mimosa suggested.

We were finally approaching the campus gates.

"Hmm... I got it!" Asta thought for a second then blurted out loud.

"Huh?"

"Why don't we go to Ashter!" Esta suggested with a smile.

Asta' s POV:
On the way here, me and Yuno passed through that town and heard they were going to have a festival soon.

That was went I promised myself that's go to their festival if I got the chance.

"Ashter? I've never heard of it, is it close by?" Klaus asked.

"Yep! It's the closest town near here!" I answered with a bright smile.

"Alright."

And so we headed on to the suggested town.
--------------------

"Flower Creation Magic: Flower Bolt!" Mimosa called out her spell and instantly a huge flower rose behind her, shooting a bolt directly at me.

I pulled out one of my swords and position myself for the blow.

Once it was close enough I cut straight through it.

Klaus POV:
So, he managed to cut right through, but I bet he wouldn't see the next attack coming straight for him from behind.

And as I thought there was another bolt coming from behind Asta.

I bit my lip.

A part if me wanted to warn him, but this isn't a real battle, he wouldn't get severely injured if Mimosa's attack actually hit him, right?

In a matter of seconds Asta turned around and used his thicker wider sword (currently too tired to think of names) to deflect the sword back at Mimosa.

When the attack landed it exploded in a huge mass, Mimosa's scream somewhat drowned out from the sound of the blow.

Noelle instantly ran out to her and so did Asta.

Mimosa was on the ground, clothes covered in dirt and luckily not in the huge hole in the ground that was about the size of a mountain.

"I'm so sorry!" Asta apologized bowing in a perfect acute angle to Mimosa.

Mimosa blushed, "Oh, no, it's fine! I kind of anticipated that you'd deflect the attack back.."

"Round 1 end! Asta gets 1 piont!" I called and walked over to Mimosa.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She nodded again.

"Well then if you anticipated that he'd deflect it, why didn't you dodge?!" Noelle asked with an irritated look.

Mimosa laughed a little, "Sorry.."

I sighed.

"Well we need to start with Round 2, Yuno, Leo, you two will be going against each other in this one." I looked at Yuno and Leopold.

They nodded, "sir."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Author: Wow I'm on a roll! Anyways that's chapter 26!

I don't really have anything big to say so we go on with the usual.

Check out other black clover stories!
For all those who have requested ships for my black clover ship book, I promise I'll get to them, I just haven't had a chance to get inspired enough to update it!

Please just be patient!

Also follow me for more updates!

Stay safe!

Bye!