Chapter 7: "The Welcome Party" (Part 1)

Asta's POV:
I wake up feeling a presence holding me.

I moved my head slightly to look at whoever was holding me in their arms.

It was Yuno.

Seems like he couldn't't sleep alone....

I instantly remembered what had happened last night.

He kissed me! Oh my God!

I took deep breaths and heard Yuno mumble something.

I slightly turned my body face him.

Omg too close...

I looked at his sleeping face.

"A....asta..."

I blushed 50 shades of red.

He's dreaming about me!

I slightly went to touch his cheek when he turned his body faced up.

"Grrr." I grumbled with a irritated face.

I got on top of him, my arms keeping me from touching him.

I leaned in and when I was a measly inches away from his lips, I examined it. Then I layed next to him..

       ---Time Skip to before class---
Yuno's POV:
"Hey Asta, what is your Class number?" I asked Asta, hoping that we had the same class together.

Asta looked down at his sheet of paper that had his classes.

Every student has four classes to go to for the day. You can have free periods but you will have to have good attendance and grades.

"Umm, I have A-1, what about you?" Asta replied

"The same thing."

Yes! So first I share a dorm with him and now i have the first class with him!

"Can I see your full schedule?" I asked holding out my hand.

"Sure." Asta replied and handed me the paper.

I look at it.

Asta's Schedule:
1st: A-1
2nd: C-3
3rd: E-5
4th: S-7

We have no other class together...what if he ends up being taken away from me by the other girls in that school!

I sighed.

"Can I see yours Yuno?" Asta asked and looked at me with his beautiful green eyes.

"Sure..." I replied without looking at him and handed the paper, trying to not let him see that I have a tomato red face.

He scanned it.

Asta's POV:

Yuno's Schedule:
1st: A-1
2nd: B-2
3rd: C-3
4th: D-4

Awww we don't have no other class together...but we do pass by each other when transitioning from second to third!

I smiled and gave him the schedule.

"Good luck with your classes but we better get to our first cla-" I was interrupted by the bell ringing to get to class.

I grabbed Yuno's hand and practically ran towards our class, trying to get through the crowds of the hallways.

This brought back a memory of the first day...

I smiled.

----------------------
We got to class just in time for the late bell.

I quickly let go of Yuno's hands and walked over to a random seat and sat down, so did Yuno.

The teacher told us that we would have a visitor and he would he here in at least 15 minutes. So we would have time to converse among ourselves.

I looked around the room. Then I stared out the window of the classroom.

"Hey idiot. Wassup?" I heard a familiar voice say to me.

I turned to see Noelle.

"Oh, Hey Noelle!" I smiled and waved. I noticed there was a girl next to her that had orange hair and green eyes.

"Who's the friend?" I asked gesturing at the girl next to her.

"Oh this is Mimosa. She is a childhood friend of mine." Noelle said and smiled at her.

She smiled back.

I smirked.

"I have a childhood friend also.... Hey Yuno!" I called him.

Yuno gave me his attention. Then he got up from his seat and walked over, then sat next to me.

Noelle's POV:
I watched his friend sit next to him.

Mimosa gasped.

"I know you from the Ceremony! Yuno!" Mimosa stated with a smile.

Yuno gave her a smile back and nodded.

"Yea, your Mimosa right?"

"Yes."

I looked back and forth between the two.

"Well my name is Noelle, nice to meet you." I held out my hand.

He shook it.

Then there was an awkward silence.

"Sooo.....what are y'all's classes?" Asta asked trying to make conversation.

We showed Yuno and Asta our schedules. It turned out that I had all classes with Asta, and Mimosa had all classes with Yuno.

Soon, the visitor came and gave us a lecture on the history of magic.

During the lesson I gave Asta glances and each time I looked he was so into the lecture he didn't notice me looking at him.

          ---Time skip to end of day---

Yuno's POV:
Me and Asta were in our dorms resting from the choas of finding our way around the huge school.

"Man, walking around the school for half a day to only go to 4 classes, can really take it out of a person..." Asta said looking at the ceiling.

"You think?" I answered sarcastically.

There was silence again.

"Oh, we got invited to a Party, its today at 8."

"Say wha?" Asta asked sitting up.

"Yea... the one hosting it, his name is Leo....."

Asta gained the most energy in less than 15 seconds.

"Yah! Were going to a party!" He started cheering.

I just laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
Hey people! I hope you enjoyed that chapter! I actually wrote a lot, actually more than usual! But I just wanted to say that I am in the process of writing yet another fan fiction!

The story will be called, "The Man I Thought I'd NEVER Love", it will be a Luck x Magna story. It will come out in January!

Oh! And I wanted to say that, I got the idea to make the characters end each chapter like how I'm doing it now! I kinda got the idea from other stories i read sooo.

Bye!