Chapter 23: "Seducing Asta" (Final Part)

Author: If yall read the last chapter then yall know what's coming, but just in case:

THERE. IS. SMUT.

That's your warning.

Now enjoy~

Oh and sorry this is a day late! I thought it published yesterday when I did it from a computer but I GUESS NOT.

Asta's POV:
As I heard Yuno let out yet another lewd moan, I intertwined the hand Yuno was using to grip the sheets under him with mine.

"Does it hurt?"

Yuno looked up at me taking deep breaths. His eyes were watery too, showing that he was indeed in pain and was about to cry.

He nodded slowly.

"Alright, i'll try my best to move slowly ok?" I reassured him.

I looked at him for a response, and when he nodded his head for me to continue, I pushed the rest of me into him.

"Ahhh!"

I felt Yuno's body twitch and shiver in my other hands grasp.

"It's all the way in now. Take deep breaths."

That was what Yuno was doing, but it was very ragged (if that's the word..).

I stayed in that position for a few seconds so that he could adjust.

"A-asta...you..you can move.." Yuno breathed out.

I nodded and started to move very slowly.

Yuno's eyes wattered more and then tears started to fall.

Yuno's POV:
What the hell?! This hurts like hell! How did Asta even manage to deal with this much pain!

Asta gradually moved faster, and soon the pain started to fade away leaving this intense pleasure behind.

Of course, I became a moaning mess.

Asta leaned down and our lips locked.

I was now in the white buttoned down shirt that was currently unbuttoned all the way, and had my long haired wig on.

We were both really sweaty when our faces showed the climax coming close.

"A-asta!"

"Yuno.."

I moaned out loud entirely too loud while he bit my direct sweet spot of my neck.

We both climaxed, Asta deep inside me and me all over our stomachs.

Asta then pulled out and laued next to me.

"You could have told me earlier that it was you." Asta said with a gente smile.

"Whatever." I looked away and stated.

In the end, we ended up cuddling each other and basically falling asleep in that position.
--------------------
The next morning I woke up in the same position me and Asta fell asleep in last night.

Of course the pain in my lower half started to show when I went to get out of bed.

"Ack!"

I almost fell over on the floor when my foor touched the ground.

I mangaged to tolerate it until I got to the bathroom, where I took a good 15 minute soak in the bath.

Once out I took out my school uniform and started to dress when Asta woke up.

"Mm...Yuno?"

Asta felt around with his eyes closed for my presence but never found it.

His eyes popped open to see me buttoning my shirt up.

"Oh good morning Lily..."

I completly ignored him and bent my back slightly to get my jacket when my entire lower half screamed.

I whinces in response and grabbed the jacket. I threw it on and buttoned it up.

I groaned.

Now the boots.

Asta's POV:
Is he mad at me?

I stumbled out of bed and walked straight into the bathroom taking a long steamy shower.

Once I came out I saw Yuno glaring at his own boots on the ground sitting the edge of his bed.

"Um Yuno?"

He looked at me then back at the boots. Back and forth, back and forth.

Then he pointed at the boots and with the most unchanged face he said,

"Put them on."

"Wha?"

"You heard me. Your gonna put them on because you put me in a state where I can't even bend." Yuno stated still pointing at the boots.

I graoned.

"Fineee, just let me put on my clothes first."

He never replied, just watched intently as I pulled on each part of my uniform.

Once I got both my socks on I walked over to Yuno's feet and took up one boot leg.

Slowly, I pushed it onto Yuno's surprisingly small feet and did the same with the other.

He basically sat there while I pulled both of mine on.

"Do you want me to carry you too?" I asked, I was teasing, but was surprised when he nodded but then shook his head no.

I chuckled very low and walked over and actually licked him up bridal style.

"To first class we go!"

"A-asta!"

I completly ignored him, carrying him out the door of our cozy dorm room.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Author: We're getting pretty close to the end guys! But, the smut is done for this book (i think). I wanted to balance it out between who gets to be bottom and who gets to be top so that resulted in Asta being bottom the first time the  Yuno being bottom the last time.

So anyways! I hope you liked the chapter! If you did then go ahead and vote it! Also if you have questions about the story, then put them down in the comment section and i'll answer them when I can.

Oh and check out my announcement book because it mainly focused on yet, ANOTHER FANFIC.

It not black clover though sadly, but just a spoiler it is Kingdom Hearts fanfic!

Anyways, follow me for more updates!

Stay safe!

Bye!