Chapter 20: "Seducing Asta" (Part 1)

Yuno's POV:
I sat there in utter shock as Leopold asked the question.

Asta, Noelle, Mimosa, and Klaus all waited silently for an answer, but their faces showed that they were intrested in what I was gonna say.

I think I just dug a hole for myself. No matter what I choose it's gonna be a bad outcome!

I internally graoned.

I shouldn't have asked him the question! I mean he probably would have choosen me anyways, but at least....ugh!

"Yuno?"

I heard Leopold call my name and it snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Uh...."

I swear I look stupid right now...

"I pick....D-dare..." I said hesitantly.

I saw Leopold smirk in response,

Yep. I'm screwed.

Leopold motioned for me to scoot next to him, and so I did.

"I dare you to dress like a girl." Leopold whispered in my ear.

I flinched.

He said WHAT?!!

I snapped my head to look at him with shock.

"There is no way! I-i can't!" I studdered with a red face.

"Come on! You can't back out now that you've challenged me!" Leopold beamed.

"Wait. What did he say?" Mimosa asked with curiousity.

"Don't worry about it Mimosa, you all will see tommorow!" Leopold beamed once more.

Mimosa just blinked in response and shrugged looking back at Noelle, Asta, and Klaus.

Back to present....

I hate you so much Leopold!

I sighed and walked back into the bedroom, then into the living room.

Is he here?

I searched the place and luckily didn't find Asta.

So I walked back into the bedroom and opened the closet pulling out the ourfit Leopold got for me to wear.

Here we go...
------------------------------
Asta's POV:
I was walking around the school once again thinking about what had just happened between me and Yuno.

Since when did he become so vulnerable?!

I thought about face he was making and smirked, Maybe I should start pinning him down more...

I smiled at the thought.

Then I remembered, The dares! We have to do them today!

I groaned.

Sadly I didn't get a single dare.

"Asta!" I heard a familar voice call out to me from behind.

I turned to see Leopold.

"Leo! Hiya!" I waved.

He ran up to me and continued walking along side me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Are you ready to see the dares in action?" Leopold asked with a huge smile on his face.

I'm more intrested in what Yuno's was...

"Yea!" I replied happily.

Welp i'll see today!

We both walked into the courtyard to see Noelle doing her dare, but a few people were also talking to her.

Huh? I haven't....wait...

"Is that you Magna? And Luck too?!" I called out.

"Hey little Rasta!" Magna waved.

"Hey Asta!" Luck immediatly popped up in front of me, "You wanna spar with me?!" Luck beamed.

"Um..."

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the lion cub!" Magna walked up to Leopold and teased.

"Hello!" Leopold waved.

I looked away from them to see Noelle posing in a rather funny way.

She was sitting in the fountain on her knees with her eyes closed, she had her hands together to look as if she was praying.

Mimosa just sat there giggling.

Oh yea and the water was drenching her.

"How many more minutes?!" Noelle asked clearly embarrassed.

"Hehe, you just started 5 minutes ago Noelle, there's more to come!" Mimosa beamed.

Welp luckily for me Mimosa didn't get any dares either.

"Oh it's Mr. Spects!" I beamed when I saw Klaus walking over.

He also looked to be composing himself. Probably for the dare he's about to do.

"Hand them over." Klaus stated taking his glasses off his face and held out a hand for the pair I have.

I held in my laugh with a smirk, "Sure thing!"

I gave him the glasses and watched as he put it on his face.

"Woah, what are you doing?" Magna asked with a shocked face.

"We were plaaying truth or dare yesterday and Asta here, dared Klaus to wear those pair of glasses the entire day." Leopold stated.

"Woah, that tough man!" Magna said, "But real men accept their challenges no matter what the cost!"

"Wow, you can dare anything?!" Luck asked happily, "I would have wanted to play!"

Leopold nodded in response.

Now for Yuno's dare...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Author: Ok! So I don't have anything to say so Asta and Yuno can take it from here!

Yuno: wow, your giving us that privledge?!

Asta: Alright!! Well Author-chan is probably tired from writing so many stories!

Yuno: Maybe...

Asta: You know there is a possibility that I will top you by then end of the next chapter.

Yuno: How much are you betting?

Asta: A kiss.

Yuno*blushing*: A wha?!

Asta: Anyways make sure to check out Author-chan's other stories and follow her!

Yuno: I-um not accepting that bet!

Asta: You don't have to, I'm still getting that kiss when I win no matter what!

Bye!