Chapter 3: "The Clover Prep Entrance Ceremony" (Part 1)

Author's Note: i am just gonna skip to their first day of school so yea....HERE WE GO!

Oh and btw what they are wearing are the uniforms shown in the image above (just without the crowns)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Asta's POV:
Me and Yuno stood in front of the big building that was known as Clover Prep.

When I say it looked huge, I mean it looked huge!

The school was basically surrounded with cherry blossoms and many colorful flowers.

And students stood and looked like they were having fun.

This. Has got to be heaven!

I looked beside me and saw Yuno as amazed as me.

"Come on!" I said and took his hand.

We ran into the unknown school.

"Asta wait! Do you even know where we are supposed to go?" Yuno asked a little frantic as we ran.

"Well, we do got to find out the ways around the school so why not now?" I answered eagerly

Yuno's POV:
He is always so eager to find out things.

I smiled.

"Alright, but if we get in trouble on the first day then we will all know whose fault it was. And slow down!"

He slowed to a walk with my hand in his.

We kept on walking until Asta spotted a big double door.

"Oh...what's this door lead to?"

He opened the door to a room full of tall shelves with lots of books in them.

When we stepped inside he let go of my hand and put on that face that said, "This is the coolest thing ever!".

I wouldn't blame him, this library is HUGE.

I turned my head for a second to look around and when I looked back he was gone.

Asta? Asta! Where did you go?!

I started pacing around until i saw him looking at some of the books on the first wizard king.

"Look Yuno! They have books on the First Wizard King!" Asta whisper yelled.

Well at least he has some sense to know that we are in a library and we have to be quiet.

I nodded.

All of a sudden a voice came up on the intercome (however u spell that) and annouced,

"All students of Clover Prep, please report to the courtyard. I repeat, all students of Clover Prep please report to the courtyard."

Looks like we gotta go now.

"Asta, we have to go, come on!"

"Im comin im comin, give me a sec" Asta mumbled.

This time it was my turn to grab his hand.

I grabbed it and yanked him towards the door. On the way to the door I heard him drop the book he had on a desk.

We walked out and followed the crowd towards the place they called, "The Courtyard"

Asta's POV:
I have never seen so much beautifulness in my life!

Ok. Thats not a word but whatever!

I was following Yuno's lead while holding his hand.

For some reason this reminded me of what happened in our room when we were packing our bags.

I snapped out of it when I didn't feel Yuno's presence on my hand anymore.

I started to freak out and started looking around to find out where he had went off to.

Then I heard a voice, a female voice.

I turned and saw a girl with two pigtails.

"What are you doing? Why are you standing there like an idiot?! Come on!" The girl said and yanked me towards the other people.

"Wait! Can you at least tell me your name?!" I said a little frantic that a girl I don't know just yanked me into the huge crowd.

"It's Noelle." She answered looking at me

"Oh hi! My name is Asta!"

We hand shaked and looked to the stage in the front of the courtyard to see a tall man with a cape on with other men and women on stage with him.

"Without further ado, let's start the Clover Prep Entrance Ceremony!"