Faiths Coffee

Stella's outfit
The song I'm currently listening too!
Enjoy x

The rest of the week I was forced to stay in bed by my mum. Even though I assured her two days after the pool incident that I was fine. My chest is a lot better now because of the antibiotics and I'm okay to go back to school on Monday.

It's currently Saturday and none of the boys have apologised apart from Ethan. But it wasn't like I was expecting them too I've only known them one day. One day is all it took to give me a chest infection and scare me shitless. But they don't need to know that.

I got out of bed and went straight to the shower. I got rid of the lazy, sickly feeling that was covering my body and freshened up.
I put on a T-shirt and a pair of jeans as well as my Dr Martens. I put on mascara and lipgloss to feel better about my self.

After I grabbed my phone I went downstairs to get breakfast.

"morning" I said to let everyone know I was in the room.

"Hey stell want some breakfast" dad signed holding out a plate of scrambled eggs and streaky bacon.

"Thankyou" I signed and took the plate. I sat down on the breakfast bar next to Cohen.

"Ew smelly Stelly is sitting next to me" he immediately says and signs to me.

I just put up my middle finger and ignore him. It's too early for arguments.

My mum walks in and speed walks over to me to check my temperature.

With her hand still on my head I sign to her "mum I'm fine"

"Are you sure?" She signs back worry still on her face.

I nod a reassuring nod and carried on eating my breakfast.
I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and checked to see who it was.

Charlotte: hey why haven't you been in school this week.

2 seconds later I get another.

Charlotte: wanna come get a coffee with me and the girls? x

Me: sure text me the place x

She texts me the cafe and reply an okay before switching my phone of and putting it back in my pocket.

"is it ok if I go out for a bit with Charlotte" I ask my mum.

"Sure honey but be careful" she signs to me. I love how she cares about me but I'm seriously okay.

"I will"I sign back and turn to Cohen. "Will you give me a lift so I don't have to treck all the way to the cafe" I ask hopeful he will say yes.

"Sure"he signs back and grabs the keys.

We walk out the door and get into the car. I see Cohen turn the radio on and start tapping his fingers along to whatever song was playing.

I wish I could hear music.

We arrive at the cafe 10 minutes later and it looks really nice on the outside. It had a big sign at the top saying Faiths Coffee  and a little sign on the door saying open.

I say bye to Cohen and walk into the Cafe looking around for Charlotte and the girls. The Cafe is really warm and Cozy it has fairy lights giving a golden glow around the room and lots of couches with tables in the centre.

I spot the girls and make my way over.

"Hey Stella I'm so glad you came" Charlotte stands up to let me in whilst all the girls smile at me.