Little one

Ace's POV

I can't believe my son is actually here. Stella gave birth yesterday to the tiny baby and I've not stopped smiling yet. My princess is now a sleep on the hospital bed and I'm holding Romeo.

We decided on his name a couple of weeks ago when we were discussing it. Stella really liked the name Romeo and I agreed. His middle name, Thomas, is named after Stella's baby brother who died in the car accident.

I looked down at him and he looked so peaceful in my arms. I scrolled through my phone to find a picture of him I took and I decided to post it on my Instagram to mostly inform our friends that he's here.

Ace.Riverss

Liked by xCharlie

Liked by xCharlie.Kay, EthanCainn and 857 others
Ace.Riverss il mio piccolo

View all 410 comments

_Mila.moo I'm so excited !!

I shut my phone off and held my son close to my chest whilst I looked at his little face.
I can't believe I'm a dad, I never would of thought I would of even found Stella and now I have a little family. I love both of them so much.

I felt a little movement in my arms and noticed Romeo's little eyes opening. He has Stella's eyes, emerald green.

"Hi there little man" I smiled. He just blinked and wriggled his arms around, stretching.

"Your tired huh, how do you think mommy feels having to deliver you?" I joked smiling.

I just rocked him in my arms for another 10 minutes until the door slowly opened to welcome my mom.

As soon as she saw Romeo her eyes started to water and she grinned.

"Aw there's my little nipote(grandson)" she walked over to us and I smiled proudly.

I held him out to my mum and she took him and sat down next to me. She was in her own little world staring at him.

"He looks just like you" I heard a voice say.

I looked up and Stella was awake lay up in the bed. She was smiling and her face resembled happiness.

"Nah, he's definitely your double" I say.

I walked over to her and kissed her forehead "he's amazing princess"

"I know, we made him" she kidded

"I agree" I laughed.

My mom came over and handed Stella her son. Stella took him and held him to her chest.

Then the midwife came in "good morning, how's little Romeo"

"He's perfect" Stella answered.

"Wonderful, so I came to check up on Stella and I also wanted to help you with Romeo's first feed. I wanted to know if you were bottle feeding or breast feeding" the midwife was examining Stella as she was speaking.

"We will be bottle feeding" i said. Stella said she wants to bottle feed and I let her make them decisions.

"Very well" the midwife smiled.

After a few hours it was just me, Stella and the baby. Stella's parents had visited and left after an hour and my mom left with them. They were all gushing over their first grandson.

I lay down next to Stella and she was holding Romeo in arms. I had my arms wrapped around her.

Romeo started crying and Stella checked his diaper to see that it needed changing. It did so I took him and said I would do it.

I was a little nervous considering it's my first time changing him but nevertheless I did it and I think I did it correctly.

I brought us back to Stella and she was already as sleep. I can't imagine how painful it was, her screams sounded agonising. I placed a sleeping Romeo in the little crib next to Stella's bed and I lay on the couch.

My phone started buzzing and I read the screen  which said Ethan was calling.

I stepped out the room and answered the phone.

Ethan: "Hey man"

Me: "hi Ethan"

Ethan: "how the little dude"

Me: "he's amazing, he's tiny"

Ethan: "damn I can't believe your a dad"

Me: "I know it's crazy but I love Stella and Romeo"

Ethan: "I know you do, you've loved her ever since she came to our school"

Me: "guilty, you should come see him. You'll love him"

Ethan: "obviously, he's my nephew"

Me: "I don't know man your going to be one fucking crazy uncle"

Ethan: "imma teach that kid so many pick up lines for girls..."

Me: "dude your pick up lines are shit"

Ethan: "that's not true you fucker"

Me: "how many girls have you managed to seduce"

Ethan: "..."

Me: " that's what I thought" I laughed

I hung up the phone and walked back into the room. They were both still fast asleep.

Tomorrow they get to come home, I'm going to stay at Stella's for a month to help with Romeo. It's going to be tiring but at the end of the day it will all be worth it.

I love these two with everything
..............................................................

I love Ace, if only he wasn't a fictional character *sighs*
Enjoy!
Don't forget to vote ⭐️
Have a nice day or night :)
                                                      Katie-May x