Sign for me

Stella's POV

I felt a vibration through my bed that tells me the baby is crying.

I bought a baby monitor that picks up on sounds and that then signals a little device attached to my bed to vibrate, letting me know Romeo's crying.

It's the fourth night we've been home with our little one and I've barely had any sleep. I'm either feeding or changing him or I'm eating and organising.

Ace has been a huge help, getting up in the night to make a bottle for Romeo and rocking him back to sleep.

I get up out of the bed, Ace moved to stop me but I shook my head and smiled. I took Romeo out of the cot next to my bed and placed him in my arms.

I wrapped a blanket around him and I took him downstairs for a bottle.

"Awe baby, are you hungry?" I say, cuddling him to my chest, his big green eyes filled with tears.

"Mummy's here" I shushed him whilst warming up a bottle.

Once the bottle was done I walked back upstairs with a whimpering baby in my arms and took a seat in the rocking armchair in the corner of my room.

I placed the bottle in his mouth and I rocked him back to calmness.

Once he finished with his bottle his eyes were still open so i cradled him to my chest.

"Go to sleep little one, mummy's here" I whispered.

He closed his eyes and softly fell asleep.

I placed him back into the cot and I climbed back into bed.

Ace automatically wrapping his arms around me and snuggling into the crook of my neck. I smiled with content and I soon fell to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and neither Ace was in the bed or Romeo in his cot. I checked the time on my phone and it was 10:30am on a Saturday. I see a few texts from the girls.

Charlotte: Congrats girlie, I'm so happy for you. I'm coming to see baby Romeo soon 😘

Raven: hey bitch I can't wait to see baby Rivers. I'm going to be the best Auntie!

Mila: Hey boo boo, me and Ellie want to come see Romeo so hurry and do your shit so we can come. Love ya 💞

I replied to them all back saying they can come next week to see him. This child is going to have so many Aunties, he's going to grow up crazy.

I got up out of bed and have a much needed shower. I was still really sore below and have been taking medication to relieve the ache. I swear people tell you pregnancy is a wonderful thing but what they don't care to inform you about is the problems after birth.

After brushing my teeth, I put on some grey leggings and a white jumper. I left my mess of brown curly hair to dry and I covered my feet in fluffy socks.

I practically limped down the stairs and into the kitchen. Seeing my dad holding an awake Romeo in his arms and Ace and my mum eating some breakfast.

I joined the table and snatched a piece of toast from Ace's plate.

"Hey" he laughed.

"I'm hungry" I shrugged

I looked over at Romeo who was still lay in my father arms and smiled.

I finished my toast and got up from my seat, my dad handed me my boy.

"Good morning my little one" I kissed his cheek.

His green eyes peering up at me.

"Did your daddy take you away from me this morning?" I grinned and then looked at Ace who was smiling at the both of us.

Romeo had a little white baby hat on and a watching white baby bodysuit. He was wrapped in in a light blue blanket that made him look all snuggled up.

I sat back down on my chair and lay Romeo on my chest so his head was in the crook of my neck. His eyes lulled to sleep as I stroked his little back.

"Stell he's gorgeous" my mum signed, looking at her grandson.

"He is" I agreed. I'm not going to deny the amount of perfection my little baby had. He looked just like Ace and that means he's definitely going to be one handsome boy.

The kitchen door opened, walking in Cohen and Grace noticed the baby on my chest and Grace beamed.

"There's my little nephew" Cohen looked at the sleeping doll like baby.

"Aw Stella he's so cute" Grace said bending down to look at his face.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked her, clearly seeing the want to wrap her arms around Romeo.

"Oh my god yessss" she squealed.

I passed her Romeo and she sat down with him, her arms holding him steady.

"He has that new born baby smell" she exclaimed, sniffing the baby.

I belly laughed and nodded my head.

It's true though, Romeo did smell really good. I don't know how to describe it though, it's like baby powder and comfort.

After breakfast Ace, Romeo and I lay in my bed. Romeo was lay on top of Ace's chest and I was taking a picture of them.

My boys.

I snuggled into Ace's side and I kissed his cheek.

"I love you, so much" I signed.

"I love you more princess" he signed back.

I looked at Romeo who was moving his arms in a stretching wriggle.

"Are you going to sign for me little one?" I whispered.
.............................................................
The End.
The epilogue will be up and I hope you liked this book. Don't be afraid to reread and look at my other book.
I love you all x
Enjoy!
Don't forget to vote ⭐️
Have a nice day or night :)
                                                     Katie-May x