Authors note

Hey guys welcome to my story I hope you enjoy and have fun whilst reading. There are a few things I would like to point out before you begin.

1) Stella might use some British Insults as she comes from England and I want to include them because they are what she would say

2) I'm not deaf so if I get some information wrong I am very sorry. I'm trying my best to include the right information

3) Lots of swearing is involved and drinking is mentioned. There is no smut because I'm not comfortable writing that, but it does include detail in kissing and affection.

4) this is a quick read, so if you want a book with heaps of detail this isn't that book. But if you do want an exciting, lighthearted (with a little serious) book then you've come to the right place.

5) each chapter is around 800-1000 words, which means the chapters are not very long but it makes it easier to update more.

6) The songs are not related to the chapter or what's going to happen, the songs are simply just there for you to listen. Although some songs can be listened throughout the chapter.

7) the chapters do get better and longer as the story progresses. Don't judge the first chapters too much because I promise it gets better.

8) please do not copy my work. I have spent a lot of time thinking and planning this book. So don't steal any ideas or specific names that come here.

Lastly, thank you for choosing my book by no means is it the best but I did try. I really love writing this book and I hope you guys enjoy as much as I am writing it. :))

𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜♡︎

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

Started: 16/7/20Completed: 10/2/21

Started: 16/7/20
Completed: 10/2/21

Book cover done by the amazing MagicalAngels
You have done a wonderful job thank you !!

                                                       Katie-May x