the date (part 2)

Stella's POV

The car stopped outside a dimly lit golden restaurant. It looked expensive as hell.

"Ready princess?" Ace said when I looked at him in astonishment.

"Is this the restaurant?" I asked amazed.

"It is" he grinned, taking in my facial expression.

He got out of the car and came to my side to help me out the car. Which I gladly held his ring covered hand.

He pulled me close to his side and held my left side of my waist with his hand. Being so close to Ace made me smell his wonderful cologne and it's one of them smells where you just want to curl up into his side and smell him all day.

He guided me through the doors to the fancy restaurant and a waiter stopped us with menus in his arms.

I looked to Ace and then his lips when he said "table reserved under Rivers please"

The waiter nodded and motioned us through the main eating area at the front to continue walking to the back.

I looked at Ace in confusion but he just gave me a knowing smile and carried on walking me to where we are heading.

We ended up behind a door that Ace was now opening to reveal a lit up passage way that was covered in millions of sun coloured fairy lights.

A big smile took over my face and I sped up my waking and pulled Ace along with me looking at all the beautiful lights.

At the end of the passage there were a few outside table set up with candles and white roses. Other couples occupied the very few secret tables they had out here and I spotted an empty one right in the middle that just looked magical.

I didn't notice I stopped until I felt Ace urge me forward to continue walking to the table.

As we arrived Ace pulled out my chair for me and I politely said thank you.

One Ace was sat down we just looked at each other and smiled.

"Ace, this is just amazing." I think I whispered as I looked around and admired the effort that was put into the whole place.

"It is" he agreed. He was holding my hand that was resting on the table and stroking the top of it.

"This is too expensive, you should of just taken me to McDonald's" I nodded.

"Don't worry about the money, it's worth it because you deserve this and so much more" he then grabbed the menus and handed me one 

"Wow, there are so many options" I said as I flicked through trying to decide what to get.

"I know" he agreed, flicking through his menu.

Then a waiter in a suit came up to us to take our orders.

We both ended up sharing a large pizza because I found out it was an Italian restaurant and it had some amazing sounding pizzas on their menu.

After talking about every random thought we could think of we finished out food and got ready to pay.

I noticed Ace getting more than enough money out of his wallet but I stopped him.