Chapter 26

" I uh.. I have to break up with you "I looked up at him with sad eyes.

" Only because Im going on tour for like a year and I can't leave you and the kids and- "

" Forget it.. " I got up and walked out of McDonalds. I walked around a corner. ' Daydream St. ' it said. I laughed to myself. I know where this is.

I took a left from that corner and then walked straight then took a right leading me to a gate. I pushed the code in and the door opened.
I walked to our house.

I knocked on the door since I didn't have a key. Robert opened the door with red blood shot eyes.

" yo Robert what's wrong? ."
" Yo Camila what's wrong? " we ask at the same time.

" Well Austin broke up with me. "
" Ally broke up with me " we said at the same time again.

" Wait what? "
" Wait what? "

We both laugh. " okay you go first " we say at the same time. " now you go first! "

I roll my eyes and start explaining. After I was done explaining he then said

" Ally thought i was cheating on her because someone texted me. it was Alex and she thought that Alex was a girl name.. so she broke up with me "

" Oh. well I guess we're both heartbroken for tonight " we laugh.

" Where's Zoe and Ryan? "

" Mani is taking care of them " I nodded. we both walk inside the house. " where the hell is everyone else? " I ask as I sit on the couch.

" They went to the park with Zoe and Ryan "

" Why didn't you go? "

" I was so damn worried Camila. "

" Robert..can I ask you something? "

" Yeah what's up? " He took a seat next to me.

" Why are you worried about me all of a sudden.. "

" we-well .. E- ever since that car crash Alex and Lauren got in, I was worried because what would happen to Zoe and Ryan if you guys d-died? Even if y-you weren't dead you guys would f-forget each other "

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. " Robert. the truth "

" why would you think I'm lying? "

"Because you're stuttering "

" You really wanna know the truth Camila? "

" Please "

" BECAUSE I LIKE YOU. GOD DAMN IT. EVER SINCE YOU AND AUSTIN GOT BACK TOGETHER I WAS SO DAMN JEALOUS. YOU KNOW WHAT? I SET MADDIE AND AUSTIN UP JUST SO I CAN GET YOU " he screamed and ran out of the house, slamming the door.

I covered my mouth with my hand with tears falling out of my eyes.
Why am I having such a rough day?
I then heard the door open then close. I look up. my vision is blurry so I wipe my eyes.

" Come on Maddie lets go upstairs "
I heard austin say while making out with Maddie. he smirked at me.
" Get the hell out of my god damn house " I yelled. " okay damn Camila or whatever the fuck your name is "
Maddie said.

" Oh and by the way Camila, I only told you that I'm going on tour just so I can break up with you and get back together with Maddie " Austin said as him and Maddie walked out of the door.

What? He lied to me? What the fuck?

I locked the door and ran upstairs. I grabbed a backpack and started filling clothes with it. I then grabbed my phone and stuff and went in my car. where the hell do I go now?