Chapter 19

I woke up and the sun was shining. All i remembered before falling asleep was that i'd take a nap. That was definitely not a nap. Zoe was awake rubbing her eyes. " wheres mommy and daddy?" she asks.

" mommy and daddy are at the hospital. we'll see them today. Okay? " she nods and smiles. i ruffle her hair. " go downstairs and see if the girls are awake " she nods as i hand her a whistle. " if they arent blow this whistle" she giggles and nods as she walks out of the room and runs downstairs. Now i have to wake austin up.

i went hovered over him and said " austin wake up. " he lightly groans. " Austin c'mon " i kiss his neck, jawline, cheek and then lips. He opens his eyes and smiles. He blinks a few times ten rubs his eyes. i laid beside him." I loved how i woke up this morning " he says smirking a little. " good morning " i said smiling. " goodmorning. and goodmorning to you too " he says pulling up my shirt and kissing my 3 day old pregnant belly. i smile at him. " c'mon lets go downstairs " i said standing up. " pull me up " he says. i grab his hands and pull him up. We walk downstairs finding the crew asleep on either the couch or the floor. Normani was sleeping on the counter top.

Zoe was jumping on Dinah to get her up. I laughed. I jumped on Robert. " ROBERT WAKE THE FUCK UP " i scream in his ear. he jumps which made him wake up. " fuck you " i giggle. " Robert thats Austin's job " i whispered. We both burst out laughing. The rest wake up. I get off Robert and go straight to the kitchen. " Mani wake up " i said shaking her. i shrugged. " okay whatever " i grab a bowl and some honey nut cheereos.

" Camila thats wrong. You have to pour the milk first " robert says going in the kitchen grabbing a bowl. " Normal people pour in the cereal first " i say and grab the milk. i pour in some strawberries and go to the dining room table. I sit there eating my cereal and scrolling through twitter.

" Whats up motherfucker? " Robert says as he and austin sit on the dining room table with me.

" on twitter? " i ask awkwardly. austin nods. " thats coo man " he says like a gangster. i laugh. " youre a dork " he them says " yeah but im your dork " he winks. i roll my eyes playfully. I finish my cereal so i put my dishes in the sink and grabbed a water bottle. i quickly ran upstairs and grabbed some clothes then hopped in the shower.

I grabbed my strawberry shampoo and conditioner and put them in my hair. well not at the same time.
I then grabbed my vanilla mint soap and put it all over my body. I then shaved my arms and legs.

After about 15 minutes later, i got out of the shower. I put on my black high waisted pants that were sorta ripped on the knees and my white long sleeved cropped sweater. it was tight at the bottom and showed my belly button.

I walked out of the bathroom drying my hair with the towel. Once my hair was dried It turned into curly waves.
I put on some eyeliner, mascara and some Chapstick. I put on my black bootie wedges ( I think ) along with a black infinite scarf.

I got Zoe dressed and we both walked downstairs. " you guys ready to go? " Ally asked. we nodded.
" Okay lets go! "

Ally drove to the hospital. " this baby can sleep really fast " I said as Austin's head was on my lap. I played with his hair. " he's not a baby. I'm a baby " Zoe said pouting. I giggle.

Austin was asleep with his head on my lap and his legs were just sitting down. ( if you can picture it then great 😂 )

" Austin we're here " I whispered in his ear before kissing the back of his ear. His eyes fluttered open. he nods and sits up. He started to stretch and he groaned.

He put his head on my shoulder and rested his eyes for a few seconds.
" I'm so tired " he whispered kissing my neck. " yeah yeah. whatever get up " we got out of the car.
" Austin I'm serious get up " I said pulling on his arm. He groaned and fell on the ground. I laughed.