Chapter 18

Song of this chapter
Photograph by Ed Sheeran
( just repeat the while song throughout this chapter if you'd like )

" what about our band? It's Falling apart and we need Lauren in this band. What if our harmonies don't work and- " dinah got cut off by Austin and I's phone ringing.

I answered it. " Lauren are you okay?" yes it was Lauren's number.i don't know why she's calling me.

" Camila, I love you. remember that okay? Please take care of Zoe for me. I hope you don't ever forget about me. I love all of you and the crew. And if Alex doesn't die tell him I love him please. I love you too Camz... I have to go bye "

" I love you too and okay .. Wait Lauren w- " but the call ended.

My eyes started to fill up with tears. What if Lauren or Alex don't make it? They all started to get phone calls.
What's up with the phone calls? Is it Alex or Lauren? Alex called me so I answered.

" Camila "

" Yes Alex? "

" please take care of Zoe for me. Also Austin and the guys. and if Lauren doesn't die please take care of her too. Tell her I love her. I love you guys. "

" We love you too Alex "

" Bye Camila. Love you "

" Bye Alex. love you to- "

The call ended. It was silent. then my phone started ringing again.

" They passed away sorry "

" Yes I know.. "

" You can still come visit them if you'd like "

" That would be nice thank you "

" Okay bye sweetheart. I hope you're okay "

" Thank you " I ended the call and ran upstairs. Why Lauren? Why Alex?
Why.

" CAMILA!!! " Austin yelled running after me. I quickly changed into some sweat pants and a long shirt. I grabbed my phone and wallet.

" I have to go visit Lauren " I said and walked out of the bathroom. " C'mon Zoe we're leaving " I said. " Camila c'mon were leaving " I nodded and we piled into Austin's car.

I decided to pray. I closed my eyes and folded my hands together.

" Dear god, Lauren and Alex aren't in the best condition right now. They're like dead right now. I know Lauren or Alex haven't really been doing good this year but please. Zoe needs one of her parents. Please. please give Alex and Lauren another chance.
They've been having a rough year.
Amen " - my thoughts.

" Camila we're here " they said. I nodded and got out of the car.
Dinah handed me a sleeping Zoe. I stared at her. what do I tell her? What do I do to her?

We walked in the hospital. Lauren's mom, Dad, Sister and brother were in there. So was Alex's mom and brothers.

" Oh my god " I whispered and ran to Lauren's mom. " I'm so sorry for your loss " I whispered to her. " Is this Zoe? " She asks and looks at Zoe. I nodded. I handed her to Zoe.

I walk to Lauren's sister and brother. " Is my sister gonna be okay? " her brother asks as i pull them in a hug.
" I don't know " I whispered.

Finally. Over to her dad. Her dad loved Lauren so much. I hugged him.
" Lauren was such a sweet girl. I'm sorry for this " I said. he nods and Starts to cry. " I can't believe she's dead " he whispered.

" Just remember that you will both see each other soon " he nods.
" Thank you Camila. Thank you for being a good friend to Lauren. " I nodded. " no problem "