Chapter 20

Camila's POV
I opened my eyes rubbing them. I yawned and then stretched. I noticed Austin wasn't next to me. I found a note on the bed side table.
I grabbed it and read it.

' Dear Camila, I went to go pick up Alex, Lauren and Zoe at the hospital. Text me as soon as you wake up. Okay? love you ❤️ '

I sighed and grabbed my phone. I checked the time and saw that it was 10 am. He probably woke up at like 7 am just to get them at the hospital.

I go to Austin's contact and text him

' hey babe. I woke up and saw your letter ;) ' - me

' oh haha... I got up at 7 am. I decided not to wake you up bc you looked so peaceful sleeping. I'm downstairs now ;) ' - Austin

' oh okay. I'm gonna take a quick shower and go down there :) '

' alright. I'll see you then '

I got up and grabbed some clothes and hopped in the shower.

After about 15 minutes I got out of the shower and dried myself. I then wrapped myself around the towel and started to brush my teeth.

After I brushed my teeth and put on my makeup. Its usually a little bit of white eyeshadow foundation, blush, eyeliner, and mascara. I decided to go with red lips today so I put some on.

I then put on my clothes on which is Austin big red and black flannel and some small yoga shorts even though the shirt is all the way to my mid thighs.

After my hair was dried I put it up in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs hearing them all yelling at each other in the kitchen.
" Yo vas happening?" (see what I did there?) they all turn around.

" CAMILA! " Zoe screamed running towards me. I smiled and picked her up. " how are you doing Zo? " She smiles at me. " I'm doing great! AND
DADDY GOT ME 5 BARBIES. SEE? " She says showing me a Camila doll. I laugh and look at Alex.

" So what're their names? "

" they already have names. Their names are Ally, Norm- Normani? Dinah, Lol- Lauren and Camila " I smile at her. I put her down and walked to Austin quickly kissing him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

" Good morning " I said and smiled at him. he pecked my lips and said
" Good morning " back. " so what was the yelling about? " I ask as I sit on the countertop.

" Well your little boyfriend here wanted to make us breakfast so he did. Next thing you know all the god damn pancakes are burned. Then he went to mcdonalds and got us breakfast instead and he ate all of the food leaving us 10 pancakes which isn't enough for us. " Robert explains.

" dingus shut the hell up " I said rolling my eyes. " I'll cook them " I grabbed all the stuff I need. " CAMILA WE SEE YOUR ASS " they scream as I reached up to get the sugar from the cupboard.

I turn around and made a face.
" You guys nasty af " I grabbed a bowl. " get out " I said in a Miranda voice. They laughed. " hey! You even have the lips for it too " I laugh.
" CAN I HELP? CAN I HELP? " Zoe asked jumping up and down. I nodded and set her on the counter.

" can I help too? " Someone whispered before kissing my neck.
I turned around and saw Austin. i nodded. " here crack these eggs and then pour the water in the bowl " I said and gave Zoe 2 eggs to crack in the bowl.

" Then you put the milk and butter in " I said giving Austin the milk and butter. " wait how many cups? " He asks. " 2 " he nods. I grab a whisk and a pan and some butter. I put the stove on and put the butter in making it melt.